One of the most famous American Pizza restaurant chains in the US is Pizza hut. In Wichita, Kansas, the company was founded in 1958; thanks to its tremendous growth, the chain has at least 18000 restaurants worldwide. At least 7,000 restaurants are nestled in the US. Pizza hut is quite popular because of the American cooking style, inspired by the fantastic Italian Pizza.
Since Pizza Hut is a huge chain of outlets, there is always a need for extra helping hands. The company is generally on the lookout for people joining their team. Interested candidates should keep an eye on the openings offered by Pizza Hut by regularly visiting the website. The process of applying is pretty simple and straightforward.
Essential Information to Know Before Working at your Dream Company Pizza Hut:
Minimum age required to work at Pizza Hut: The candidate needs to be 16 years old to be eligible to apply and work at Pizza Hut.
Working hours: Pizza Hut outlets are open 24*7 from 11:00 am to 12: 00 am. The employees are given shifts to work at the outlets.
Job opportunities at Pizza Hut
If you want to start a new career, you can make a fresh start by applying for a job at Pizza Hut. Additionally, a job at Pizza Hut is your best bet if you love pizzas. One can start by getting a fair wage, and it all depends on the high performance one can get in advance in their career. One might not even regret working in the restaurant chain.
Above all, one doesn’t need any previous work experience to start working at the entry level. The major pizza chain mainly hires employees who zeal for offering the perfect customer experience and a learning attitude. Like the other team members, the employees at entry-level are the ones who work inside a restaurant’s kitchen and work in the dining places besides serving and preparing food. The delivery drivers at Pizza hut tend to spend a lot of time on roads. Candidates should study the job roles before applying for one that they love doing.
Career opportunities at Pizza hut:
With excellent training and great pay besides flexible scheduling and the amazing employee benefits, Pizza hut offers candidates the essential tools to help them be successful not just inside the workplace but also outside of it. Above all, the Pizza Hut chain tends to hire dedicated managers who can manage operations at all locations. Pizza hut mainly relies on candidates seeking to fill the open positions at least 10000 locations worldwide. The applicants must be at least 16 years old if they wish to apply for jobs at the entry level.
- The team members either work inside the kitchen or at the counter.
- The duties of the entry-level members include getting multiple orders on phone, preparing the order items, washing duties, making the dough for Pizza, and post that cleaning everything.
- Working conditions are ideally taxing, and the employees need to adjust to working in the kitchen where the temperature is generally high due to the heating appliances.
- The team members should also be ready to lift at least 20 to 25 pounds when it comes to stock items during the non – peak hours.
- Team members get paid minimum wages during the starting hours, but experienced candidates can get $9 per hour.
- Ideally, the servers tend to work in locations that are somewhat like a bistro setting.
- Their primary roles include taking the food orders, delivering the prepared meal to the required table ensuring that the customers are satisfied whenever they drop in.
- The servers need to clearly understand some of the products that need to be sold at the different outlets of Pizza Hut to give proper suggestions while helping the clients.
- The serving positions pay the minimum to the employees, but they allow them to collect the gratuities for the same.
- After tips, the servers earn $8 or $9 per hour.
- The workers who are at least 18 years old can apply for the delivery driver’s position.
- The job is all about delivering pizzas and ensuring that orders are perfectly delivered, and while having a conversation with patrons, they have to provide a friendly service.
- The candidates need their own vehicle, a valid driving license, and insurance to serve as delivery drivers.
- During the non – peak hours, the delivery drivers have to play the team member’s role.
- The pizza hut employees tend to work as store managers, assistant store managers, and shift supervisors.
- The management should delegate work and also ensure that the tasks are completed on time.
- They can earn at least $20000 to $60000 annually.
Review the Status of Application:
In many circumstances, the potential candidates tend to correspond with the hiring managers on-call throughout the hiring process, which goes for at least a week or two. Few of the applicants tend to wait for a longer duration, but managers tend to hire immediately when they have to fill out the vacancy. The company is more likely to hire applicants who are open to working on late-night shifts. The applicants who have restricted time schedules aren’t given priority often.
Some of the Primary Advantages of Working at Pizza Hut:
Pizza Hut offers insurance benefits apart from 401(k) retirement plans, bonus payouts, meal discounts, and paid vacations for almost all their employees.
Step-by-Step Process of applying at Pizza Hut:
- Check out the official website – https://jobs.pizzahut.com/ to look for relevant jobs.
- You can search for the different job opportunities by keyword or location. (All you have to do is, enter the search variables and then click on the ‘Go’ button.)
- You will get multiple results. You can scroll down and filter out your options at your convenience.
- Candidates should review the job descriptions. They should apply only if they feel they are the right fit for the job.
- Then your application process will begin; you have to choose the right language.
- Candidates must fill a detailed application form with all their personal information.
- Once you have filled in all the information, click on ‘Submit.’