Planet Fitness is expanding its network with its massive number of employees. Its fitness location provides workout zones. The job applicants looking for long-term careers and entry-level conditions can pursue their careers with Planet Fitness. Candidates will benefit from job security and competitive pay at this gym chain.
The gym chain often updates the vacant positions over its job portal, which candidates can go through and apply. The process of filling up an online job application form is available for you in this article below. You can go through it and also check the available positions, benefits, career opportunities, salary, and much more offered by Planet Fitness.
- Work Requirements and Scheduling at Planet Fitness
- Employment Prospects at Planet Fitness
- The Job Positions Available at Planet Fitness
- The Online Job Application Process of Planet Fitness
- Applications Status Information for Planet Fitness
- Benefits and Perks While Working at Planet Fitness
- Additional Details of Planet Fitness
Work Requirements and Scheduling at Planet Fitness
Planet Fitness seeks fitness enthusiasts for its gym chain with a minimum age of 18. The job schedule and operational hours at Planet Fitness are as follows:
- Monday to Thursday: 05:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m.
- Friday: 05:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 08:00 a.m. to 08:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 09:00 a.m. to 06:00 p.m.
Employment Prospects at Planet Fitness
Planet Fitness has more than five million members and 700 clubs as this gym franchise is rising continually. Individuals initializing their careers can get a job role with this gym franchise to keep launching career opportunities. Planet Fitness supports its employees by providing job benefits and promotions.
Seminars and training are available for employees looking to gain knowledge and develop fitness industry skills. Its online platform provides a webpage consisting of start-up details for interested and passionate applicants.
The Job Positions Available at Planet Fitness
Planet Fitness offers various job roles for job seekers, including Managers, Assistant Managers, Fitness Instructors, and Customer Service Representatives. A few roles often vacant at Planet Fitness include the following:
Member Services Representatives
- Applicants in this job role should retain physical stamina, strong problem-solving skills and work with a diverse team of individuals at Planet Fitness.
- These roles are available for part-time and full-time capacities at Planet Fitness.
- Member Service Representatives should answer phone calls and customers’ questions, manage the front desk, and greet members regularly.
- They usually earn around $9.00 to $10.00 per hour at Planet Fitness.
- These workers should be open for availability when required by Planet Fitness and continuously work for the third shift.
- They should be capable of reaching, standing, squatting, and bend continuously during their shifts.
- Overnight Custodians need to get exposure while cleaning chemicals and lift around 80 pounds while they are at work.
- Their responsibilities also include sanitizing and cleaning common areas and equipment continuously.
- These employees should also stock locker rooms and bathrooms with paper items, etc.
- They should report and turn in lost products and equipment as per the company’s process.
- Overnight Custodians usually earn around $10.00 per hour at Planet Fitness.
- Candidates with previous employment in leadership roles or the fitness industry are considered for this post at Planet Fitness.
- These managers are responsible for assisting gym managers in the training and hiring process.
- They are responsible for maintaining welcoming work settings by executing superior customer services, supervise the gym, and schedule employees while managers are not in the gym.
- They should also check new staff for ordering supplies as required, filing up absent workers, help reach goals, and resolve customer concerns and issues.
- Managers at Planet Fitness usually earn around $25k to $30k per annum with Planet Fitness.
The Online Job Application Process of Planet Fitness
You can submit your online job application form through the company’s career portal. The guide to fill up the application is available for you in this section. Go through the steps carefully and submit them to apply for a job position at Planet Fitness.
- Check out the job portal of Planet Fitness and look for the updated vacant positions at its gym locations.
- You will also see the job listing for Planet Fitness gym locations here.
- It would also be best if you tapped on the “View Club Details” to know more about your preferred location or tap on the “View Opportunities” to know about the available job positions.
- Please also tap on the job title to view its complete information, roles, and responsibilities, shift schedule, salary, employee benefits, etc.
- Scroll this page and apply through your Indeed account or complete the process through the existing webpage.
- Fill up the complete details and also the information needed in the blank fields.
- Tap on the “Submit Application” to complete your online job application form for Planet Fitness.
Applications Status Information for Planet Fitness
The job applicants should contact the hiring managers to check their hiring status at Planet Fitness. They can also visit Planet Fitness’ gym locations or call to check their job application status and know the next step of the hiring process. Visiting the gym location to enquire about your job application status will increase your chance of employment at Planet Fitness.
Benefits and Perks While Working at Planet Fitness
Part-time and full-time workers get many beneficial packages and programs from Planet Fitness. Employee benefits vary according to the job position at Planet Fitness. Its benefits offered to the employees include the following:
- Planet Fitness offers sick leave, paid vacation, discounts on equipment, and free gym memberships to its employees.
- Eligible employees also benefit from healthcare coverage, including 401 (K) retirement plans, life insurance with vision and dental coverage.
Additional Details of Planet Fitness
Planet Fitness is partnered with “The Biggest Loser,” the reality show of NBC. It offers gym equipment for the training of contestants. In addition, the show’s personal trainers help accomplish any one fitness program provided by Planet Fitness. The gym chain franchise has a presence in selective episodes of the show.
Planet Fitness, the American chain of fitness centers, is one of the most rapidly expanding fitness centers in the United States. It is based out at Dover, New Hampshire, and was founded in 1992. Planet Fitness has more than 1,750 gym locations in the Dominican Republic, Panama, Mexico, Canada, and the United States.
It is committed to serving casual and novice gym users than experienced bodybuilders. The job seekers can also apply to get a role with Planet Fitness through its job portal or submit the application form in person at the gym locations.