One of the most prominent banks in the United States, PNC, offers various job roles for aspiring individuals. It provides a massive number of job roles for customer services and branch-level positions for entry-level individuals. PNC consistently requires and hires individuals to fill up the vacant positions for the growing and successful business. Applicants interested in working with this renowned bank can apply through its online career platform.
This article provides candidates with complete details to apply for a job position at PNC. So let’s go through the application process, know the vacant positions and other benefits that this retail bank chain offers to the job seekers.
- Operational Hours and Work Schedule at PNC
- Job Prospects at PNC
- The Job Positions Available at PNC
- The Most Vacant Job Roles at PNC Include The Following
- The Online Job Application Process of PNC
- Checking Job Application Status for PNC
- Benefits and Perks While Working at PNC
- Additional Details of PNC
Operational Hours and Work Schedule at PNC
PNC offers job roles to individuals at least 16 years while applying for this financial services firm. The operational hours and shift schedule at PNC is as follows:
- Monday to Thursday: 09:00 a.m. to 05:00 p.m.
- Friday: 09:00 a.m. to 06:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 09:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Sunday: Closed
Job Prospects at PNC
PNC, one of the leading banks in the United States, employs candidates with at least 18 years for its customer services centers and retail branch locations. The minimum employment needs at PNC are GED or high school diploma.
Previous employment often proves beneficial for the candidates. Candidates should demonstrate passion and interest, remain an active part of the team, and show the desire to learn in the banking industry to get hired with this financial services firm. PNC offers a competitive salary, job benefits, and career growth to potential candidates.
The Job Positions Available at PNC
PNC offers many job roles, including Universal Bankers, Bilingual English/ Spanish In-store Sales Consultants, Business Bankers, Wealth Planners, and Peak Time Teller banking Representatives. It also provides job roles for Investment Fund Managers, Tax Credit Relationship Managers, Acquisitions Analysts, Customer Service Associates, Sales and Service Supermarket Bankers, and Mortgage Cross-Sell Loan Representative positions.
In addition, candidates may apply to get Customer Service Representatives, Team Directors, Banking Representatives, Licensed Branch Financial Sales Consultants, Operations Managers, Branch Managers, Assistant Managers, and Teller Supervisors. Various job positions get offered for Sales/Service Bankers, Mortgage Loan Officers, Personal bankers, Financial Sales Consultants, and Bank Tellers.
The Most Vacant Job Roles at PNC Include The Following
- Tellers at PNC serve at the frontline of the bank’s retail branch to provide personable services and interact with customers.
- They should communicate well with the general public, supply efficient and fast services, and provide superior attention to detail.
- The PNC tellers should have the ability to follow directions, do multi-tasking, and problem-solving.
- Tellers at PNC usually earn around $11.00 to $14.00 per hour.
Customer Service Associates
- These PNC associates are responsible for communicating with customers about various services offered by banks through outbound and inbound calls.
- These associates should also grow new relationships and recommend PNC’s services to existing customers.
- They should also sell, promote, and provide superior customer services and attend to every customer’s requirements and needs.
- The customer service associates should also find opportunities and gather accurate information to work for the bank’s interest.
- They usually earn around $11.00 per hour while working with PNC.
- Managers are responsible for the booming business of the branch they are working with PNC.
- They are also responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction and provide them excellent services.
- They should achieve benchmarks of PNC, including customer retention and growth, market share, and revenue.
- These employees usually earn around $70k per year while working with PNC.
The Online Job Application Process of PNC
PNC allows individual to fill up and submit the job application form as guided below:
- The candidates can go through PNC’s job portal and tab on the “Search Jobs” tab.
- Scroll this page and enter your desired keyword, location, or job title in the search form that appeared here. Candidates can also go for Advanced Search through this page.
- The vacant job positions at PNC will be listed here.
- You can tab on the job title you want to explore or apply for at PNC.
- Go through the complete job details provided by PNC and tap on the “Submit to job” tab at the end of this page.
- Complete your job application form after logging in with your account details or create a new account to apply for the PNC job position.
Checking Job Application Status for PNC
Eligible applicants often receive e-mail confirmation from PNC. It also provides the details to move further in the hiring process.
Applicants should contact hiring staff to prepare themselves for the interview process. The candidates who did not receive confirmation may reapply for the desired job role at PNC as the company keeps their profiles active for future job positions.
Benefits and Perks While Working at PNC
PNC offers a large number of job benefits to its workers, including the following:
- Employees at ONC usually benefit from Paid training, flexible work schedules, and competitive pay.
- They also get access to prescription drugs, vision, medical, and dental coverage from PNC.
- Eligible PNC employees also receive time off, holidays, and paid vacation time from the company.
- They also get various retirement options, including long-term and short-term disability pay, employee stock purchase programs, life insurance, and 401 (K) retirement plans.
- PNC also offers various other employee benefits such as flex spending accounts and education assistance programs.
Additional Details of PNC
The well-known bank in the United States, PNC, plays a significant role in many people’s everyday life. It also aims to serve trust as the ground for growing and trustworthy relationships in the banking industry and world. It also operates “Legacy Project” through the PNC’s online platform to show respect to the institution. The project provides a written and oral history of the forerunner banks. All this is provided through the artifacts and exhibits over the company’s online platform to let people know how PNC and other banks evolve continuously.
The candidates looking to work with PNC can go through the guide above to learn the online job application process steps and apply for the same. The financial services company, PNC, is an American banking/ services corporation. PNC Banks is based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. PNC has over 2,000 locations, operations across the United States. It hires more than 49,000 individuals for its many industries and positions for candidates to explore and apply.