Pollo Tropical, the Caribbean-themed restaurant chain, looks for passionate and dedicated individuals for the company’s smooth operations. The well-known company receives a massive number of customers for which it needs employees’ expansion and turnover. Pollo Tropical operates in many locations, including Central, South, and North America.
The article below is summed up with the complete details of the fast-casual chain, Pollo Tropical. You can know the hiring process, current job roles available, salary structure, benefits, and much more provided by Pollo Tropical.
- Operational Hours and Work Schedule at Pollo Tropical
- Job Prospects at Pollo Tropical
- The Job Positions Available at Pollo Tropical
- The Online Job Application Process of Pollo Tropical
- Checking Job Application Status for Pollo Tropical
- Benefits and Perks While Working at Pollo Tropical
- Additional Details of Pollo Tropical
Operational Hours and Work Schedule at Pollo Tropical
Pollo Tropical hires candidates with a minimum age of 17 at the time of submitting and applying for the job position at its well-known restaurant chain location. The operational hours and shift schedule at Pollo Tropical is as follows:
Monday to Sunday: 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Job Prospects at Pollo Tropical
The company, founded back in 1988, has its headquarters situated in Miami, FL. Since its establishment, it has been serving as a meaningful employment opportunity for job seekers. They have multiple vacancies for both entry-level and experienced candidates. Entry-level job seekers have frequent vacancies available to scroll. The candidates applying for the post need to have a passion for good food quality and service and maintain a positive attitude.
The candidates often fill the vacancies for seasoned employees with background experience in the restaurant industry. In addition, professionals seeking employment opportunities in administrative, marketing, and human resources can find a lucrative scope there.
The Job Positions Available at Pollo Tropical
Pollo Tropical offers various career opportunities by opening job roles for the candidates, including General Managers, Caterers, Food Line Expediters, Grill Persons, and Cashiers. It also hires Kitchen Prep Person, Catering Supervisor, Manager, Overnight Custodian, and Assistant Manager positions.
Candidates can also apply for a job role as Dishwashers, Prep Cooks, Cooks, Hostesses, Hosts, Waitresses, and Waiters. The most available job roles at Pollo Tropical include the following:
- The candidate needs to prepare the dishes and also needs to perform the customer service duties.
- Their everyday tasks involve assisting the patrons, ensuring safety, maintaining the cleanliness, sanitation, and efficient process for food preparation.
- They need not have any prior working experiences and need to hold their GED Equivalents and high school diplomas, earning the minimum wages.
- The candidate needs to oversee the eater operations with the assistance of restaurant managers.
- They need to hire and interview the staff, assist in the food preparation process, and carry customer service responsibilities.
- The candidate can earn around $50,000 per year, and the assistant manager can earn about $38,000 per year.
The Online Job Application Process of Pollo Tropical
The candidates finding the way to apply for a job role at Pollo Tropical can check and followthe below-mentioned online job application process:
- The job applicants can go to the official online platform of Pollo Tropical and go to its career portal.
- Tap on the “Job Postings” and view the available job positions at Pollo Tropical.
- The candidates can check for available job roles for corporate, team member, or management careers and tap on the “Apply” tab.
- Fill up the details in the form that appeared here, including your profile, address, and contact details.
- The candidates should answer all questions required for Pollo Tropical, including the information about age, work experience, the position of the job needed, etc., and tap on the “Next” tab.
- The candidates should fill up the remaining blank sections t submit the job application form for Pollo Tropical.
Checking Job Application Status for Pollo Tropical
The applicants who have filled out their forms online can log in to their id to check out the details. There are likely to receive the hiring managers’ responses or callbacks within a week after submitting their applications. But the candidate needs to fill out their forms, completing all the details and tabs. It may take some of them over a month to complete their applications.
Apart from this, they also have an option to call or visit the stores personally. They need to maintain positive and professional attitudes and also must show their interest in the jobs. Also, they need to contact the managers within the least busy hours not to bother their workings.
Benefits and Perks While Working at Pollo Tropical
Pollo Tropical provides generous job benefits to its employees, including the following:
- Employees are offered flexible scheduling options, discounted or free employee meals, and paid training at Pollo Tropical.
- Eligible employees, including managers, often get paid time off and personal days.
- Pollo Tropical also provides medical, vision, and dental insurance packages. It thus fulfills the healthcare needs of employees.
- They also receive tuition reimbursement programs and 401 (K) retirement plans while working at Pollo Tropical.
Additional Details of Pollo Tropical
The parent company for the Pollo Tropical Fiesta Restaurant maintains and provides its customers with ethnic cuisines clubbed with fast-casual dining experiences. The business offers quality food to its customers at reasonable prices, along with attentive services. In addition to this, it is also the owner of Taco Cabana and maintains its operations too.
This brand has its specialization in serving freshly cooked Mexican Fares. The company also has its trades on NASDAQ and also operates over 300 restaurants in total. The only motive of the company is to provide its customers with efficient services and the best food qualities, along with reasonable prices.
The Caribbean-themed restaurant chain, Pollo Tropical, is based out at Kendall, Florida. This restaurant chain operates over 150 locations across the Southern United States, Central America, and Caribbean countries.
Individuals looking to work with the restaurant industry can check the available positions at Pollo Tropical. Then, they can explore and submit online job application forms through Pollo Tropical’s online platform. The process of filling up and applying for a job role by submitting the job application form online is explained in the article above. The candidates can also apply for various career options, including restaurant, management, and corporate positions for Pollo Tropical. Working hard at this restaurant will help them develop a successful career.