Price Chopper is a supermarket chain that focuses primarily on value. It has a widespread network of more than 130 locations throughout Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania, Vermont, and New York. Price Chopper, the sizable grocery store chain, hires thousands of individuals across the country. It seeks qualified and passionate employees regularly to maintain its grocery chain locations. Candidates throughout the Northeastern United States can find many career options in this well-known supermarket chain.
The following guide will help you know the available job opening with its overview, roles and responsibilities, career advancement, salary packages, and much more offered by Price Chopper to the job hunters.
Operational Hours and Work Schedule at Price Chopper
Price Chopper offers multiple career options to candidates with a minimum of 18 years while submitting their job applications for this grocery chain store. The job timings and operational hours at Price Chopper are seven days a week and functional for twenty-four hours.
Career Growth with Price Chopper
Applicants looking out for entry-level jobs may find opportunities at Price Chopper. The candidates who hold prior working experiences can also apply for the available managerial posts with the company. They can browse these job vacancies through online portals and have an option to fill out their applications over there. They need to be of at least 15+ for the considerations, and this age limit may vary from store to store.
The company provides rewarding career benefits to its employees. The one who has started as an entry-level worker can get promoted to a manager, and not only this, they can have the advantages of management trained and other courses.
The Job Roles Available at Price Chopper
Price Chopper offers many job roles, including Store Managers, Assistant Managers, Customer Service Representatives, Stock clerks, Meat Clerks, Food Clerks, Bakers, Baggers, and Cashiers. The frequent career options available at Price Chopper are as follows:
- The candidate needs to provide prompt yet practical solutions to the customers while assisting them with the checkouts.
- They need to quickly check the items from the bill, weigh them and collect the payments.
- The candidate can earn around $8.00 to $10.00 per hour.
- The candidate needs to cut and meats with the proper guidelines, shape, size, and sanitations.
- They also need to wrap, label, weigh and provide their customers with their ideal orders.
- They have an option to earn around $12.00 to $14.00 per hour.
- They need to look out for the overall operations of the store and also provide customer services.
- The store manager can earn around $30,000 to $80,000 per year.
The Online Job Application Process of Price Chopper
The online job application process to apply for a job role at Price Chopper is guided in the steps below:
- The candidates can visit the online platform of Price Chopper and visit its career page.
- Tap on the “Search Jobs” tab to choose the job type r position you want to work with Price Chopper, such as buying, supply chain, corporate, or retail career options. You can choose from the night stock associates or retail associate’s job types.
- Scroll on this page to view Price Chopper’s current vacant job roles and tap on the job title you want to apply for this grocery retail chain.
- Tap on the “Apply Now” tab that appeared here after reading the job overview.
- Sign in with your account details or tap on the “New User” tab to create your new Price Chopper account.
- Tap on the accept tab to agree on the privacy and terms agreement and complete the remaining section to submit your online job application for Price Chopper.
Checking Job Application Status for Price Chopper
Those who have filled out the application for the company’s vacancies need to wait for at least 24 to 36 hours for the responses. The callbacks for a turnaround for cashier and clerk positions typically get done within a day or two. At the same time, the applications for other posts get processed within a week or more. Thus, a candidate is likely to receive a call after that only.
There are fluctuating needs for the employees at the company. Therefore, if you have applied and there are no more vacancies, the application will get saved for future considerations. Also, you have an option to visit the store or call the hiring managers regarding the updates of your applications.
Benefits and Perks While Working at Price Chopper
Price Chopper offers multiple comprehensive job benefits to eligible part-time and full-time employees, including the following:
- Employees generally benefit from personal growth, paid time off, retirement, and health benefit packages from the grocery chain retailer.
- Price Chopper also offers life insurance coverage with vision, dental, and medical plans to its employees.
- They also receive profit-sharing options with 401 (K) retirement savings plans from Price Chopper.
- Employees also get access to purchase extra vacation time, with personal time, birthdays, six paid holidays, and paid time off.
- Price Chopper provides fitness and tuition reimbursement programs for the personal development and growth of its employees.
- Employees at Price Chopper also enjoy mortgage, auto loan, savings, and checking services.
Additional Details of Price Chopper
The company’s only motive is customer satisfaction, and they aim to achieve the same through great quality products and the best prices. Along with this, they also provide the best deals to their customers. These deals get passed on either through digital or print weekly ads for customer’s savings. These ads will have all the details regarding the promotion and offer available for the date.
They also provide coupons to their customers, either accessible online or through newspapers. In addition, they have an AdvantEdge card for their regular customers that allow them to have a significant discount on their purchases along with some additional fuel perks. It also allows them to have discounts at theme parks and local attractions.
The American chain of discount stores, Price Chopper, is operated and owned by Ross Stores Inc. this grocery store chain has numerous locations across the United States. It opened its first grocery store location in 2004.
The candidates can use the guide mentioned above to explore and apply for the available job positions at Price Chopper. The online job application process to get a job position at Price Chopper is also instructed for the convenience of the candidates. Job seekers can apply for various career opportunities at Price Chopper, including corporate and retail positions.