Randstad, established in 1960, looks for candidates with matching qualifications and skills with the relevant companies and opportunities. This leading staffing agency in the United States selects the most matched individuals adapting to the employers and industries’ changing and diverse requirements and needs.
Scroll down to know about the working of the staffing agency and the process to get candidature at the company. Also, check out the benefits and career scope at Randstad and learn the factors to get employment consideration at this most prominent staffing agency. Besides, go through the online job application process to submit the job application for Randstad.
Operational Hours and Work Schedule at Randstad
Randstad usually considers individuals at least 18 years at the time of submitting the job application form. The shift schedule and business hours at Randstad are as follows:
- Monday to Friday: 09:00 a.m. to 05:00 p.m.
- Saturday to Sunday: Closed
Job Prospects at Randstad
Qualified Randstad employees can also obtain various in-house positions. The comprehensive training program is offered to the new employees after the hiring and interview process gets completed. It makes them learn to coordinate the candidates’ experience and skills with the companies’ employment demands. Randstad looks for three factors to consider employment for the clients: commuting location, technical skills, and open hours.
The Job Positions Available at Randstad
Randstad provides multiple opportunities for job seekers to apply for various job positions, including HR Analysts, Branch Managers, Recruitment Consultants, and Assessment Centre Specialists. In addition, job seekers may also apply for Administrative Assistants, Account Service Representatives, and Account Clerks.
Temporary positions prove beneficial for career-oriented professionals and new company members as it is an international functioning agency. It usually considers personality traits, reporting structure, and management style to ensure that subordinates and supervisors obtain the company goals effectively when they work together as a team.
The industry-fit factor also plays a significant role in employment. Individuals need to go through skill assessments and interview processes to achieve perfect complement among employees and employers. The various available job roles at Randstad include the following:
Medical Cash Applications
- These candidates are responsible for posting error reports, electronic and manual payments.
- Candidates should possess a high-school diploma to get this job role.
- These employees usually earn around $16.00 to $18.00 per hour at Randstad.
- They usually work as a team leader at Randstad.
- These employees act as high-level technical positions.
- They typically earn around $44.00 to $50.00 per hour with Randstad.
The Online Job Application Process of Randstad
Candidates can fill up the job application form as we are guiding you in the steps mentioned below. Fill up the form carefully to get potentiality for your candidature with Randstad.
- Explore and go to the online career platform of Randstad.
- Candidates will view the current job positions listed here. You can set up the radius or location to eliminate irrelevant locations and get the required job listing.
- Tap on the “View job” when you see the job position according to your requirement or preference.
- It would also be best if the candidates read out the job description carefully to know the roles and responsibilities, salary, benefits, shift schedule, etc., associated with the job position they selected to apply for at Randstad.
- If candidates are looking to apply for a job role at Randstad, they should tap on the “Easy Apply” tab.
- They can also tap on the “Apply with Monster” or “Apply Now” tab to further the online job application process.
- There is also an option to continue with Google or Facebook account details or sign up with your e-mail address and complete your job application process to apply for a job position at Randstad.
Checking Job Application Status for Randstad
The candidates who applied for a job role at Randstad should check the company’s website to know the status of their job application. They can also check through various other options provided by the company. Its website is continually monitored and updated for job application status. It also updates the progress of the job application with the date of viewing the application.
The candidates can create alerts on Randstad’s job portal to find the job listing meeting specifically with their requirements, including location posts, keywords, etc. The job applicants may also call or send an e-mail to Randstad to know the information related to the hiring process and their job application.
Benefits and Perks While Working at Randstad
Workers at Randstad usually earn the below-mentioned employee benefits:
- Internal and outsourced Randstad employees benefit from 401 (K) retirement plans and health coverage.
- They also get additional benefits through temporary services.
- Various job benefits at Randstad usually vary by job position and industry.
Additional Details of Randstad
The Fortune-500 Corporation Randstad is committed to promoting universal philanthropy through various efforts of the charity. It focuses on healthy well-being and child welfare. Randstad is headquartered in Diemen’s town, Netherlands. Its branches are located in commercialized suburban areas and central urban locales.
This Dutch Company is one of the most extensive staffing agencies across the world. It maintains and operates more than 1,000 branches globally, with more than 375 offices in the United States.
The Dutch multinational company, Randstad, offers human resource consulting services to various firms and businesses across the world. It is based out in Amsterdam, Netherlands, and was founded in 1960. The staffing agency offers outsourcing, human resource consulting, employment agencies, and recruitment services.
Randstad is the second most prominent staffing agency across the world, after Adecco being the first. It employs more than 39,000 candidates worldwide and operates in more than 39 countries. It encapsulates about 5,500 workers in the United States and claims to manage more than 100,000 individuals per week in North America.
Randstad is providing considerable staffing services in various countries across the world. It advises those companies who are looking to hire candidates and favors both individuals and businesses. It has become one of the most prominent companies that employ thousands of individuals. The candidates can also fill up the online job application form for Randstad, as explained in the article above, to get a future growth and career through this one of the leading staffing agencies worldwide.