- About Red Robin Application
- Application Process for Red Robin
- Essential Requirements to work at Red Robin
- Job Opportunities at Red Robin
- Hiring Process
- Career Positions & Salary Information for Red Robin
- Work Benefits for Red Robin
About Red Robin Application
Red Robin employs about 30,000 associates in 500 locations across the US and Canada. This is a casual dining place which specializes in hamburger and the restaurant adds new employees to improve growth opportunities and add more skills to each role. Red Robin follows 4 core values which are Honor, Integrity, Continuously Seeking Knowledge, and Fun.
Red Robin recruits employees who are willing to follow every principle. Potential employees work in various positions in the restaurant. These positions range from server, host, bartender, and busser. The other roles involve line cooks, expeditors, and dishwashers. Employees earn compensation on an hourly basis and receive maximum work benefits and scheduling options.
Application Process for Red Robin
At Red Robin, employees can apply for multiple positions in multiple ways. They can either fill the physical application forms or fill the online application forms on the career website. Applicants should create an account on the career portal to get all job alerts of new job postings on the career portal. They should upload all hiring documents with the application form.
All information should be correct and accurate before it is uploaded to the career portal with the application form. Applicants receive a call from managers within few days for setting up the interview. In case, applicants do not receive a call from Red Robin, they can politely follow up with the hiring team. They should show genuine interest and come prepared with their goals and expectations as on-the-spot interviews may occur.
Essential Requirements to work at Red Robin
What is the minimum age requirement to work at Red Robin?
The minimum age requirement for Red Robin is 18 years to join the restaurant.
What are the hours of operation for Red Robin?
The hours of operation at Red Robin is as follows:
- Monday to Wednesday 10 am to 9 pm.
- Thursday and Friday 10 am to 10 pm
- Saturday 9 am to 10 pm
- Sunday 11 am to 7 pm
What are the available positions at Red Robin?
- Prep Cook
- Team Member
- Assistant Kitchen Manager
- Kitchen Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Restaurant Manager
- Capital Assets Manager
- Projects Accounting Manager
- Learning and Development Consultant
- Administrative Assistant
- Business Analyst
- Financial Analyst
- Human Resources Coordinator
- Human Resources Manager
- Tax Analyst
- Pricing Coordinator
How will you apply to Red Robin?
Applicants can use the online process of applications so that they can apply for any position smoothly.
Job Opportunities at Red Robin
This is a casual dining restaurant where it promotes employees from within the workforce to new heights. Some opportunities are open to external candidates who are career-oriented and can join the organization as team members whenever they choose to apply. There are also numerous roles offered to employees. Managers oversee that team member’s work for 60 hours a week.
All employees also ensure guest satisfaction and company standards are met. Red Robin believes in training and grooming its employees and offers them attractive pay scales along with multiple work benefits and flexible work schedules. Every employee must also follow the core values of the restaurant to showcase their immense knowledge and talent for working at Red Robin.
Red Robin has potential employees who undergo a very simple hiring process. They also need to meet the age requirement. The minimum age requirement for any entry-level position is 16 years and managers also require 2 to 3 years of work experience in the restaurant industry. The managerial position works for full-time hours. All potential employment opportunities assist applicants to grow in their professional careers at Red Robin.
Career Positions & Salary Information for Red Robin
- A host acts as the first point of contact for customers and also communicates with them.
- The host also takes care of arriving and departing needs of guests at the restaurant.
- They make table reservations and open and close business sections during busy hours of the restaurant.
- The host is also responsible to seat the guests appropriately.
- They also assist a server to take drink orders.
- They also ensure all tables are clean and perfectly laid for guests.
- Hosts earn a basic wage of 8 dollars to 9 dollars per hour.
- Servers have a very friendly and also a positive approach which they use to manage the restaurant well.
- The basic responsibilities of a server are also to take orders accurately, then deliver appropriate drinks, and ensure food orders are delivered timely and safely.
- They also give menu suggestions to guests and promote special dishes on the menu.
- They also require strong communication skills and remain constant contributors to the success of the restaurant.
- Servers earn a minimum wage as per the laws of the state.
- This position includes cooks, expeditors, bussers, and also dishwashers.
- Bussers and dishwashers also retain the responsibility to keep table cutlery and crockery clean along with kitchen utensils and other dishes.
- Other responsibilities may also include taking out trash, sweeping floors, and stocking up dishes for use.
- They also perform multiple duties like quality control or preparing dishes and assisting in cooking during peak hours.
- They also ensure the correct orders reach the customers and the restaurant is kept clean and sanitized always.
- Kitchen help earns between 9 dollars to 12 dollars an hour.
Work Benefits for Red Robin
Red Robin focuses on rewarding its employees for their sincerity, hard work, and also their dedication. All eligible employees also receive medical, dental, and vision care along with flexible spending accounts. Employee assistance and discount programs along with paid vacations and educational assistance are also provided to employees. Associates also enjoy meal discounts and enroll in retirement savings plans with employee stock options. Employees also receive deferred compensation options.
Red Robin follows a very simple application process which helps many applicants to apply for various positions at the Red Robin restaurant. The restaurant wants to build a talented workforce who can handle customers always.
Red Robin offers many work benefits to support employees and their families and it offers competitive pay scales to new employees so that they stay motivated and work sincerely and dedicatedly at the restaurant. Red Robin offers multiple positions and trains people in a variety of positions to work effectively at the restaurant.