As reflected in its name, Rent-A-Centre provides furniture, appliances, and various luxury items on rent. It also provides an option to the customers to buy the rented products when the lease ends. Rent-A-Center is expanding widely with its more than 20,000 employees. Rent-A-Center offers multiple entry-level job positions for the potentials.
The candidates who want to grow their career with Rent-A-Center may visit its job portal and find a suitable job role to apply for at this growing rental chain. The job application process with various available job posts, descriptions, salaries and wages, benefits, and a lot more offered by Rent-A-Center is provided in the details below. Scroll down to know more about the employment process at Rent-A-Center.
- Operational Hours and Work Schedule at Rent-A-Center
- Job Prospects at Rent-A-Center
- The Job Positions Available at Rent-A-Center
- The Online Job Application Process of Rent-A-Center
- Checking Job Application Status for Rent-A-Center
- Benefits and Perks While Working at Rent-A-Center
- Additional Details of Rent-A-Center
Operational Hours and Work Schedule at Rent-A-Center
Rent-A-Center finds suitable candidates to join its retail chain if they attain a minimum of 18 years during the employment process. The work schedule and business hours at Rent-A-Center are as follows:
- Monday to Friday: 08:00 a.m. to 09:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 08:00 a.m. to 08:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 12:00 p.m. to 06:00 p.m.
Job Prospects at Rent-A-Center
Rent-A-Center operates in all fifty states in more than 4,000 store locations. It continuously finds job applicants to offer them feasible career options and future advancement opportunities. For example, job applicants who know about household appliances, technology, or furniture can get job roles in sales teams.
In contrast, applicants with experience in leadership or management roles may regularly find job opportunities at Rent-A-Center. Entry-level candidates receive various growth options within Rent-A-Center. They should demonstrate a passion for a lasting career and reliable working ethics to grow along with Rent-A-Center.
The Job Positions Available at Rent-A-Center
Rent-A-Center has various vacant job positions, including Payroll Supervisors, Merchandise Planners, Java Developers, Inventory Analysts, Inventory Data Analysts, and Tax Accountants. It also offers Human Resources Records Clerk, Fixed Asset Manager, Employee Relations Manager, Data Architect, and Construction Managers positions.
The candidates may find jobs as Category Manager, Business Systems Analyst, Buyer, Assistant Buyer, and Area Loss Prevention Managers. It also accepts Allocation and Planning Manager, Sales Manager, General Store Manager, Assistant Store Manager, Truck Driver, Sales Associate, and Customer Service Representatives applications. The job roles that you may find easily at Rent-A-Center are the following:
Customer Service Representatives
- Customer Service Representatives at Rent-A-Center are responsible for performing various duties assigned by the Sales Managers.
- They are also responsible for maintaining accurate transaction records of every customer, communicate with them about payments, and review expired accounts.
- These representatives usually earn around $12.00 per hour at Rent-A-Center.
- Rent-A-Center’s Sales Associates are responsible for maintaining account activity records, reaching expired accounts respectfully, and answering questions.
- They are also responsible for informing rent-to-own policies to customers, collaborating with sales team members, and provide information and advice associated with store products.
- Rent-A-Center often offers around $11.00 to $12.00 per hour to Sales Associates.
Customer Account Representatives
- Customer Account Representatives are responsible for sales, picking up and servicing the products that need repair, and also ensuring prompt payment.
- They are also responsible for setting up and delivering products at customers’ places.
- They usually earn a salary package between $25k and $30k per annum at Rent-A-Center.
The Online Job Application Process of Rent-A-Center
Rent-A-Center accepts online job applications for retail, in-store, and corporate job roles. The candidates willing to apply for these positions vacant at Rent-A-Center can go through the following online job application process:
- The job potentials should visit the official online platform of Rent-A-Center to know the current job openings.
- Tap on the “Search Jobs” to load the primary search page of Rent-A-Center.
- You can filter search results that appeared here by division, location, or category and tap on the job role you want to apply for at Rent-A-Center.
- Tap on the “Apply Now” tab after reviewing the job summary and qualification required at Rent-A-Center.
- Log in with your Rent-A-Center’s account details or create a new account to fill up the remaining sections.
- Review your Rent-A-Center’s job application to submit it to the company.
Checking Job Application Status for Rent-A-Center
It can prove beneficial if the job applicants check or follow up on their job application status at Rent-A-Center. They may get the probability of hiring if they show genuine interest and passion to the hiring personnel for the job role and the company. In addition, it may lead to chances of contact or interview call from Rent-A-Center.
Benefits and Perks While Working at Rent-A-Center
The following employment benefits are offered to the individuals employed at Rent-A-Center:
- The company offers short-term and long-term disability coverage with life insurance, prescription drugs, vision, and dental coverage. The job benefits offered by Rent-A-Center vary according to the job position of the employees.
- Qualified Rent-A-Center employees often benefit from employee discounts, 40 (K) retirement plans, paid leave for jury duty, holidays, sick days, and paid time off.
Additional Details of Rent-A-Center
Rent-A-Center partners and runs various charitable organizations for its aim to become an active member of nearby communities. The organizations it runs or partners include Operation: Just Like Home, Boys and Girls Clubs of America, and One Economy Corporation. For its partnership with Boys and Girls Clubs of America and One Economic Corporation, Rent-A-Center is committed to sharing the same motive to provide internet access to children and underprivileged homes. It is done by donating computer systems.
In addition, Rent-A-Center also donates television, furniture, and various luxurious options to Boys and Girls Club centers. Besides, for its partnership with Operation: Just Like Home, Rent-A-Center is committed to supporting the armed forces of the United States by stocking the military installations through unused products of the company.
The American electronic and furniture rent-to-own store chain, Rent-A-Center, is based in Plano, Texas. It has hundreds of retail store chain locations across the nation. The company hired more than 22,000 individuals and employed continuously to run its store locations smoothly. The candidates willing to apply for a job role at Rent-A-Center may go through this article.
This will help them understand the complete employment process of the company. They can also apply for retail, in-store, and corporate positions at Rent-A-Center. The company’s online job application process is also explained above that the job seekers can go through and submit their job application forms.