- About Rite Aid
- Application Process for Rite Aid
- Essential Requirements for Rite Aid
- What are the different positions available at Rite Aid?
- How does an applicant apply at Rite Aid?
- Career Opportunities at Rite Aid
- Rite Aid Career Positions & Salary
- Check Application Status for Rite Aid
- Work Benefits offered by Rite Aid
- Additional Information on Rite Aid
- Bottom Line
About Rite Aid
Currently, Rite Aid employs approximately 89,000 employees in its workforce. It is a huge employer on the east and west coast. It is a combination of a convenience store and a drug store under a common root. The general jobs employ people in 2 categories; one is a pharmacy and the other one is sales floor.
Rite Aid has 4500 stores in 30 states. The company has many expansion plans and offers many job opportunities to career-oriented people. Candidates can find many suitable positions at Rite Aid. Generally, people join Rite Aid because of lucrative career opportunities and promotions that take place within the organization. Additionally, individuals who want to work in the pharmaceutical sector can apply for a job or an internship assignment with Rite Aid.
Application Process for Rite Aid
Rite Aid website offers many features to applicants on a digital career platform. Applicants can browse through various available positions and create their work profiles. The career platform is also connected through social media websites such as Facebook, Google Plus, LinkedIn.
Applicants can upload their Resume on LinkedIn or the career website of Rite Aid. Shortlisted candidates will receive a phone call or a confirmation email after their application is submitted on the career portal. It should also match the specific jobs available on the career website.
Essential Requirements for Rite Aid
What is the minimum age requirement to work with Rite Aid?
Applicants should be 18 years old to work in any position at Rite Aid.
What are the hours of operation for Rite Aid?
The store is open 7 days a week from 8 am to 10 pm.
What are the different positions available at Rite Aid?
Cashier, Pharmacy Technician, Pharmacy Cashier, Sales Associate, Store Manager, Shift Supervisor, Wellness Specialist, Payroll Representative, Field Technician, Distribution Centre supervisor, Security Officer. These are some of the common positions offered by Rite Aid.
How does an applicant apply at Rite Aid?
Applicant needs to search job opportunities and visit the official website to apply for any suitable job which matches their interest and skillset.
Career Opportunities at Rite Aid
- It has 4500 stores in 30 states.
- It helps career-oriented applicants to seek jobs whenever required.
- Candidates can search for opportunities in either management positions or join the pharmacy section.
- There are also many employee promotion opportunities for applicants who want to develop a rewarding career at Rite Aid.
- It also offers various internships in the pharmacy section to students studying a pharmaceutical course in college.
- The applicants should be 18 years old to apply for any entry-level positions.
- Some of the positions also require knowledge about handling tobacco and alcohol.
- Applicants should also have a customer service background or retail background.
- Rite Aid is a combination of a convenience store and a drug store.
- Candidates also require attributes like a polite attitude, ability to pay attention to detail which increases hiring opportunities at Rite Aid.
Rite Aid Career Positions & Salary
- This is a part-time position with an hourly pay of 9 to 10 dollars.
- Individuals should also be open to work on weekends, late nights, early mornings, hours, etc.
- Applicants also require physical stamina to work efficiently in this role.
- The basic job duties also involve greeting customers, answering queries, offering product recommendations, and replenishing merchandise.
- They should keep the store clean and read the job description for this position.
- They are responsible for creating a customer experience at the store.
- They should possess a friendly and caring attitude for a diverse range of people.
- Cashier requires to stand for several hours in small spaces to ensure regularity.
- They deal with customer complaints and scan customer items also put them in shopping bags.
- Cashiers are also responsible to manage monetary cash transactions and also process returns and exchanges.
- They earn an hourly wage between 8 to 10 dollars.
- They are responsible for offering discounts to customers.
- The pharmacy technician requires a certification to work for this position.
- Interested candidates must also have a high school diploma to qualify for this position.
- Practical experience in this field is also an added advantage.
- The pharmacy technician requires skills like understanding prescriptions, raising customer requests on the computer, arranging pills with proper bottling, and also completing paperwork related to medicines.
- This position earns 10 to 11 dollars per hour.
- They manage stock inventory in the store and also take general guidance from supervisors.
Check Application Status for Rite Aid
Every position requires applicants to submit application forms through the online process. Shortlisted candidates receive a phone call for the interview process. Applicants can log in online to check the status of their application on the career website. This helps to understand the application status on the website. The other method to check the application status is a call via a phone call. Application status filters out non-desirable candidates from the database of the company.
Work Benefits offered by Rite Aid
Rite Aid offers various benefits to full-time and part-time employees. The benefits include health coverage, dental and vision care along with life insurance and flexible spending accounts. Disability and dependency coverage also remains a part of the work benefits offered by Rite Aid.
It offers retirement plans paid vacations, holidays, and bereavement. The company also offers employee stock exchange programs and it also offers compensation to eligible employees in case of an accident or death.
Additional Information on Rite Aid
Rite Aid offers membership programs for promoting health and wellness. Members can earn points to purchase any products through the pharmacy. Customers can also avail 20% discount through credit cards. Pharmacists are also available 24×7 for consultation and discussion of medical concerns. The company offers many discounts to elderly people. This is to make medicine for diseases like diabetes more affordable.
The application process of Rite Aid is very simple and straightforward. Young applicants with efforts in the right direction can also develop a rewarding career with this store. The store also hires enthusiastic employees who want to serve customers better. The application process also filters out applicants who are not the right fit for employment with Rite Aid. It also offers many career benefits to youthful applicants and motivates them to develop an enriching career with Rite Aid.