The applicant seeking the job at Ross Dress for Less can apply through the online form available at their career portal. It offers multiple job roles to help candidates get employment with Ross Dress for Less. It is the third-largest discount retail chain in the U.S. after T.J. Maxx and Marshalls.
It runs and operates more than 1400 store locations. The store’s operations are done under Ross Dress for Less and are owned by Ross Stores Inc. The chain has its presence in 29 states of the U.S., including California, Texas, Georgia, and Washington State. This store deals with accessories, garments, and home décor products. The people recognize them for their quality items and affordable price tags. Ross Dress for Less offers employment as sales managers and sales associates. It does not offer a printed application form. Job seekers can fill up the online application form through their website.
Candidates can select their suitable job role and fill up an e-form to apply for Ross Dress for Less career.
What are the Job Positions Offered by Ross Dress for Less?
Ross Dress for Less offers job opportunities to eligible candidates with a minimum age of 18 years. The brand deals with discounted clothing range from popular labels and brands. This off-price retail chain offers various job positions, including store protection specialist, store manager, sales associate, retail associate, cashier, assistant manager, and area supervisor. With more than 71,000 employees at Ross Dress for Less, associates and workers enjoy a fast-paced workplace. There are various job opportunities in the customer service field and entry-level. The careers at Ross Dress for Less are offered both part-time and full-time.
Professional Scopes of Growth with Ross Dress for Less:
Ross Dress for Less is founded on empowering its associates and ethical work, making them recognized by the masses. This retail chain credits its success to its staff and team members. Ross ensures their team members and staff reflect the brand’s values and grows with them professionally. A career with Ross is the best chance for entry-level job seekers to learn useful skills and rewarding their work. You will also be able to build your career and lead a successful life if you succeed here.
Jobs Opportunities offered at Ross Dress for Less:
Job seekers who are 18 years or above are eligible to apply for Ross Dress for Less job positions. The chances of employment are increased if the applicant has GEDs or a high school diploma. Most entry-level employees begin their careers with this fashion retailer as retail associates. Ross is consistent in expanding to new locations and needs more staff to cater to its needs at the new and existing stores. Hence, it frequently provides job positions, which candidates need to check over their career portal to apply when they see their suitable job roles.
1. Retail Associate:
- Previous work experience is not required to work at Ross Dress for Less jobs
- The salary package begins at a minimum wage at Ross, but gradually it rises.
- This job role requires greeting shoppers, keeping stores organized, and handling customers’ purchases.
- Candidates will work for the entire shift as retail associates.
2. Area Supervisor:
- Area supervisors are in charge of particular areas in the stores, maintaining cleanliness, sizing, and markdowns.
- The areas to supervise are home décor, bed and bath, and women’s clothing.
- The eligible employees as area supervisors earn approximately $12.00 per hour.
- This job position requires previous work experience in retail.
3. Assistant Manager:
- The duties of assistant managers include training and leading associates.
- Candidates need to meet corporate goals.
- The salary for this job role is between $16.00 and $17.00.
- Eligible candidates must be Ross employees or have management experience.
How can the candidate check their Application Details?
Eligible Ross candidates need to wait for one to three weeks till managers review all candidates and applications. Ross will contact the qualified candidates for the interview. You can reach out to hiring staff if you want to know about their application’s employment status.
What are the benefits offered by Ross Dress for Less?
Ross provides multiple benefits from various job perks, including the following:
- Candidates will avail of medical insurance, life insurance, and store discounts.
- Hired Ross employees also get 401(K) retirement plans.
- Ross also offers holidays, paid vacations, and paid time off to its employees.
- Employees will also get job training to work adequately with Ross.
More Information About Ross Dress For Less:
Ross Dress for Less is committed to sustainability as they work on making less waste and also using less energy. The store contributes to reducing waste, including having recycled paper and also energy-efficient lighting. Ross also has reusable shopping bags and encourages its shoppers to use them. They also recycle their shipment cardboard boxes, adding approximately 40,000 tons of material every year.
How to fill an Application for Ross Dress for Less?
- Go to the jobs page of Ross over the browser.
- Enter your search criteria, including zip code or keyword.
- You can also click on the available map to locate your preferred location.
- The results with current job vacancies will appear on the screen.
- Review your preferred job role at Ross and click on the “Apply Now” button.
New users must create their account on the job portal by entering the required information, uploading a resume and relevant documentation or attachments.
Ross Dress for Less offers many job opportunities for candidates with effortless application processes. In this article, we have provided you with the details of the job opening available at Ross, its hiring process, and filling application form steps. You can apply for the job openings over its career portal. However, Ross does not offer in-store or offline application processes. You can select your preferred job role and location. Ross offers employees growth opportunities by being part of their retail chain.
It offers part-time and full-time jobs, where the applicants need to work according to their offered timings. Their timings range is between 09:30 a.m. to 09:30 p.m. it is operating and functions in more than a thousand stores across the United States. Ross offers both entry-level and business associates.