Saks Sixth Avenue is United States’ one of the most prominent department store chains. It deals with world-renowned brand names in more than 110 store locations. The broad chain, which operates under the OFF 5th retail brand, provides an excellent opportunity for entry-level capacities and those seeking careers in the fashion industry to find gainful employment.
Job hopefuls finding job opportunities at Saks Sixth Avenue can visit the employment portal and find a suitable job role. In addition, they can go through the following details and learn more about Saks Sixth Avenue’s hiring process with the available job posts, salary structure, benefits plans, overview, and much more offered.
- Operational hours and work schedule at Saks Sixth Avenue:
- Job prospects at Saks Sixth Avenue:
- The job positions available at Saks Sixth Avenue:
- The online job application process of Saks Sixth Avenue:
- Checking job application status for Saks Sixth Avenue:
- Benefits and perks while working at Saks Sixth Avenue:
- Additional details of Saks Sixth Avenue:
Operational hours and work schedule at Saks Sixth Avenue:
Saks Sixth Avenue provides employment opportunities to individuals with at least 18 years during hiring. The shift schedules and operational hours at Saks Sixth Avenue are as follows:
- Monday to Saturday: 10:00 a.m. to 09:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 12:00 p.m. to 06:00 p.m.
Job prospects at Saks Sixth Avenue:
Entry-level sales job positions in various departmental store locations are the most prevalent roles open at Saks Fifth Avenue. Job roles in jewelry, lingerie, eveningwear, swimwear, menswear, footwear, and fragrances are all options available for candidates. Housewares, Kitchen equipment, sporting equipment, gourmet foods, dining room, and bathroom accessories, and beddings are all divisions of the department store. Personal interest in a certain department may be taken into account while applying for jobs. Workers profit immensely from determined personalities and marketing skills.
The job positions available at Saks Sixth Avenue:
Saks Sixth Avenue offers various job roles, such as Merchandise Planner, General Manager, Regional Research Associate, Saks Direct Returns Material Handler, and Administrative Assistant. It also provides Visual Financial Analyst, Risk Support Manager, Merchandiser, Sales Director, Visual Manager, Talent Acquisition Manager, Recruiting Manager, and District Manager positions. Applicants can also find Marketing Manager, Director of Local Business Outreach, Jewelry Manager, Buyer, Merchandise Manager, and Cosmetic Selling Manager positions. Besides, various job posts are open at Saks Sixth Avenue, including Vendor Compliance Coordinator, Warehouse Maintenance Associate, Store Manager, Assistant Manager, and Sales Associate. You can find the below-mentions job positions easily at Saks Sixth Avenue:
- Sales Associates should maintain strong relations with customers, establish professional connections, ringing up sales, and assisting patrons.
- They are responsible for involving traditional sales responsibilities.
- Saks Sixth Avenue usually offers around $08.00 per hour to Sales Associates.
- They are responsible for sales analysis, inventory payroll, and perform various other administrative tasks.
- Lower-level managerial positions usually earn around $10.00 to $11.00 an hour at Saks Sixth Avenue and can rise from $80k to $90k per annum.
The online job application process of Saks Sixth Avenue:
Saks Fifth Avenue offers various employment options to thousands of job seekers. The job application process is as follows:
- Candidates must visit the official Saks Fifth Avenue website and tap on the “Apply Now” tab.
- Check out the “Banner” option in the toolbar and tap on the “ALL” tab to choose the company’s name.
- Tap on the “Search” tab, check out the job listing that appeared on the web page, and select the “Apply” tab.
- Scroll down this page and tap on the “Save and Continue” tab after entering the employment history, educational details, job expectations, and personal details.
- Submit your Saks Fifth Avenue job application to complete the process. The candidates should wait for Saks Fifth Avenue to contact back if their employment id considered.
Checking job application status for Saks Sixth Avenue:
The candidates have the final option to choose whether they want to work with the company or not. It is attained after completing all the interview stages. They need to go through multiple interviews to get the jobs. Those who have not received the final verdict after all the interviews from hiring managers need to check their status after a few days. The wait time varies from more than two weeks to a month, depending on availability. They can also check their applications’ status by calling, mailing, or visiting the stores to contact the hiring managers.
Benefits and perks while working at Saks Sixth Avenue:
Saks Sixth Avenue offers multiple employee benefits, including the following:
- Training programs designed to increase corporate retail and store-level retail job abilities are among the most widely available work benefits supplied to employees.
- Employees earn paid training after employment and, if eligible, may be considered for employment benefits packages.
- They receive 401(k) retirement plans, life insurance options, dental, vision, medical, and prescription drug coverage from Saks Fifth Avenue.
- They also gain access to the company’s employee assistance programs, disability insurance, 529 college savings plans, and credit unions.
- Eligible employees also receive including holidays, bereavement leaves, and paid time off from Saks Fifth Avenue.
Additional details of Saks Sixth Avenue:
The company benefits its regular customers. They offer a credit card facility to regular customers. The customers need to sign up for the cards, and there are several benefits of the same that the patrons can redeem. These offers include discount offers and redeemable points for different services. They also provide the option for the master card and in-store cards, but these two cards are only restricted for store uses and cannot get used for outside activities. These perks followed by these cards are free shipping on online orders, private sales access, and many other similar benefits. The other services include dining, entertainment, gym, travel, and several other deals along with free gasoline offers.
The American luxury store chain, Saks Fifth Avenue, was founded in 1867 by Andrew Saks in New York. It employed more than 10,000 workers and ranked 5th in the ten best competitive companies. The candidates looking for a job at Saks Fifth Avenue should visit the job portal and find various career opportunities. Besides, we have provided Saks Fifth Avenue’s online job application process to assist you in filling up and submitting the application. Working with this store is also one of the best ways to start a successful career.