The footwear retailer chain, Shoe Show, offers entry-level and managerial job roles for committed, knowledgeable, and passionate candidates. The company located in the United States deals with advanced footwear trends at unparalleled prices. It was founded in North Carolina in 1960 and has more than 1,150 stores in many locations around 47 states of the United States.
Shoe Show seeks candidates continuously for its growing network of the retail chain. Candidates seeking to work with Shoe Show can apply for its vacant positions for managerial and entry-level positions. It is accepting only paper application forms to be submitted at its stores. Applicants can fill out the Shoe Show’s paper application form and apply for its various available positions for full-time, part-time, and hourly roles.
Work Requirement and Scheduling at Shoe Show
Candidates with a minimum of 16 years are eligible to apply for job positions available at Shoe Show. The operational hours and shift timings at Shoe Show are as follows:
- Monday to Saturday: 10:00 a.m. to 09:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 12:00 p.m. to 06:00 p.m.
Future Job Scope at Shoe Show
Suppose you want to grow your career with the growing retailer chain, shoe Show. In that case, you can apply for it various available job roles, including Store Managers, Assistant Managers, Keyholders, and Sales Associates. Shoe Show usually offers managerial positions to its associates as it prefers to promote from within. In addition, candidates with a passion for customer services usually experience career growth with Shoe Show.
Employees at Shoe Show often get diversified job opportunities, bonuses, and decent pay. Besides, they will benefit from working in an excellent, motivated, and positive work environment with various packages and perks. In addition, shoe Show employees often get various opportunities to learn and learn new techniques and skills.
Its friendly and motivating work environment makes the workers feel joyful to provide optimal performance and achieve more in their roles and position at Shoe Store.
Job Positions Available at Shoe Show
Shoe Show hires individuals with a minimum age of 16 and offers many entry-level positions perfect for university or high school students. The various job roles constantly vacant for Shoe Show are the following:
- Shoe Show’s Sales Associates are responsible for maintaining the overall cleanliness of the stores, greet and answer customers’ queries, and operate cash registers.
- These Associates should possess the ability to lift, bend, reach, and squat or stand for long hours during their duties.
- They usually initiate the career with Shoe Show with a minimum wage and see growth with experience and time.
- Assistant Managers at Shoe Show are responsible for supervising Sales Associates and also help to maintain smooth functioning of the stores.
- They are also responsible for responding to concerns and complaints raised by their customers.
- These employees should complete every task assigned by the Store Managers, fill up Sales Associates positions when required, take inventory, and contribute to sales goals.
- Assistant Managers at Shoe Show usually earn around $10.00 to $12.00 per hour.
- Store Managers are responsible for keeping the stores in perfect order.
- They should also ensure that employees and the products are readily available.
- Shoe Show’s Store Managers usually earn around $45,000.
Benefits of Working with Shoe Show
Shoe Show offers various employee benefits and packages to part-time and full-time candidates, including the following:
- Employees at Shoe Show receive paid time off, holidays, sick days, and associate discounts.
- Their employment packages also include dental, medical, and life insurance.
- Employees can also avail themselves of stock purchase programs, 401 (K) retirement plans, flexible spending accounts, and dependent care.
The Online Job Application Process of Shoe Show
Shoe Show allows candidates to apply for their vacant positions in person. Suppose you are interested in applying at Shoe Show. In that case, you should download its job application form through its online platform and visit its store in person to submit it. You should fill out the Shoe Show job application form carefully, go through all the instructions and guidelines, and provide every required detail.
Filling up your skills, highest education level, certifications, and previous employment details will impress its hiring managers. As a result, they may consider you for the available vacant job role. Check your grammar, tone, personal details, and qualification correctly before submitting the form at the Shoe Show store location. Candidates can also benefit when they speak politely, be humble to the hiring managers. They should dress well while visiting the Shoe Show store and meeting its hiring personnel to submit their job application forms.
The Job Application Status of Shoe Show
If you have applied at Shoe Show, you may contact its hiring managers through email or a phone call. Visiting its store and meeting hiring personnel will give a good impression on them and consider you for the job.
Some More Information about Shoe Show
Shoe Show, headquartered in Concord, NC, is committed to supporting many community organizations. Its associates volunteer time and participate in various events where the retailer donates money. Shoe Show is also committed to supporting many good causes, including religious associations, vocational schools, private universities, and various battered women shelters. In addition, Shoe Show contemplates requests for donations. You can see the guidelines of the same on Shoe Show’s online platform.
With fast-growing shopping malls and centers and a huge expansion rate, Shoe Show keeps on hiring candidates frequently for its various store locations. It also needs staff constantly for holidays and sales seasons. If you are interested in an entry-level job role, you can easily find it at Shoe Show. Previous work experience may get considered while hiring or interview process at this retail chain.
Shoe Show often awards its employees with unparalleled packages, and perks, encouraging them to well in their positions continuously. In addition, it offers equal opportunities to its employees with the same policies for all. You can download and fill up the Shoe Show job application form and submit it in its stores. Avail yourself of the opportunity to be a part of Shoe Show’s retail chain.