- About Sports Authority
- Application Process for Sports Authority
- Essential Requirements at Sports Authority
- How Will You Fill The Application Form?
- Career Positions and Salary Information for Sports Authority
- Suggestions to Apply for Sports Authority
- Checking Application Status for Sports Authority
- Job Opportunity at Sports Authority
- Experience Requirements
- Work Benefits at Sports Authority
- Additional Information
About Sports Authority
The sports authority has 450 locations in 45 states. The applicants require a remarkable amount of job opportunities with a sports good retailer. The sports authority offers many sports enthusiasts or customer service associates who are career-minded at the same frequency. This company is dedicatedly offering sports goods and equipment.
The dedicated sports leagues are available in various communities. Sports Authority works tirelessly to give back to the neighborhoods. The sports authority does various partnerships and provides funding and scholarships for promoting a healthy lifestyle and physical fitness.
Application Process for Sports Authority
Sports Authority helps the applicants to join the online sports community which has an online application profile. It means every application takes 20 minutes to complete fully. Candidates require to enter complete personal information to be filled with accuracy in the application process. This means all pre-employment questions get answered easily. Each question requires to answer with accuracy and honesty. Some locations use paper applications and even online processes. The company allows workers to attach Resumes in applications when desired.
Essential Requirements at Sports Authority
What is the minimum age requirement for Sports Authority?
Every candidate should be 18 years old to work with Sports Authority. The position involving firearms requires that the person should be 21 years old.
What are the hours of operation for Sports Authority?
The hours of operation for Sports Authority are Monday to Saturday 9 am to 9.30 pm; Sunday it is 10 am to 8 pm.
What are the available positions for Sports Authority?
- Customer Service Associate
- Sales Associate
- Technical Service Associate
- Department Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Store Manager
- Delivery Manager
- Assembly Manager
- Maintenance Technician
- Internal Auditor
- Field HR Manager
- Store Manager in Training
- Distribution Centre for HR Manager
- Technical Service Associate
- Store Manager in Training
- Analytics Supervisor
- Lead Maintenance Technician
- Digital Production Specialist
How Will You Fill The Application Form?
You can fill the application form online through the Search Job Opening parameters.
Career Positions and Salary Information for Sports Authority
- The minimum age requirement for a sales associate is 18 years.
- They also interact with customers and find the merchandise in the store.
- They provide appropriate sales information and also take cash payments and collect them in cash registers.
- The employees also require proper skills and a competitive environment to grow as professionals.
- These job opportunities however do not require prior experience for candidates to work.
- Employees should also possess the desire to work hard in a fun-loving atmosphere.
- A sales associate earns 9 dollars on an hourly basis.
- One should also check the job description of this position on the career website.
- A team leader acts as a direct supervisor for all sales associates.
- They are also responsible to drive efficiency in the department and find, hire, train and develop new associates.
- They are also responsible to complete sales goals.
- Team leaders also run the daily operations.
- The other duties include merchandise, scheduling, price changes, and also processing regular reports to the senior management.
- A team leader earns 16 dollars an hour.
- They should also have prior experience of retail which is at least 5 years.
Suggestions to Apply for Sports Authority
- The sports chain offers applicants to apply through the online application process.
- Every application requires about 20 minutes to get completed
- All personal information however needs to be accurate.
- Honesty and accuracy work well.
- If the applicant desires, he can also fill paper-based applications in the store.
- The company also allows workers to upload resumes when they desire.
Checking Application Status for Sports Authority
Every candidate hears back from the hiring personnel in 2 weeks after applying. Most job seekers receive the confirmation of application status through email and phone. This leads to interview requests for existing applications. All applicants who do not hear back can follow up with the hiring manager easily. This makes the candidates choose proper jobs directly at the store.
Job Opportunity at Sports Authority
The organization understands sports, proper equipment, and attire at a fair price. Sports authorities use consistent methods to achieve their desired goals. The roles offered at the entry-level are specifically in their sales capacity. The customers make specific selections and search items as per the request. The staff demonstrates proper use of items whenever necessary. The regular roles involve cashiers, stock associates, and cleaning crews.
There is no real experience required in the retail sector for associate jobs. A true understanding is product knowledge of sports that proves beneficial to job seekers instead of relevant work experience. Sports Authority focuses on active retail and customer service and also leadership qualities to serve customers in a better way as managers. They also regulate the administrative jobs to smoothly run day-to-day operations.
The additional experience is based on educational qualification and also by meeting expectations to hire. Background checks and drug screening however require proper confirmation to hire candidates from decent ethnic backgrounds.
Work Benefits at Sports Authority
- Sports Authority offers a wide range of work benefits upon hire.
- Employees also receive full insurance benefits along with medical benefits.
- Dental and vision benefits are also offered.
- The company also pays disability life insurance to employees.
- It also provides a wellness program to employees.
- Pay scales and paid pieces of training are also available for advancing career opportunities.
- The company also issues retirement benefits for employees.
The company is well known for sporting goods and equipment. This dedication encompasses local sports leagues in surrounding communities. Sports Authority works tirelessly to give back to neighborhoods. Sports goods offer the best partnerships to the company by promoting a healthy lifestyle and fitness.
Sports Authority has a very straightforward application process where it permits applicants to apply for jobs smoothly. Every applicant looks for career advancement opportunities at work. The paid training and other work benefits are also an added advantage for applicants. Full-time employees also receive retirement benefits and other health benefits to growing professionally.
Every applicant also looks for new advancement opportunities to grow as an individual. Sports Authority also has many training programs to train young employees about the retail chain. This retail chain also requires a workforce that multi-tasks at all job assignments. Every job task also requires specific skills to get completed at Sports Authority.