Steak ‘n Shake operates its restaurant chain in around 25 states with more than 500 restaurant locations. It continuously employs individuals to maintain the success and growth of its restaurant locations. Candidates who are looking to work for Steak ‘n Shake can check their online portal. They can apply for various available career options for entry-level managerial capacities.
Scroll down to know the career availability information at Steak ‘n Shake with various perks and benefits, roles, responsibilities, job prospects, and much more offered by Steak ‘n Shake. You can also see Steak ‘n Shake’s online job application filling and submitting process and follow the steps as guided.
- Operational Hours and Work Schedule at Steak ‘n Shake
- Job Prospects at Steak ‘n Shake
- The Job Positions Available at Steak ‘n Shake
- The Online Job Application Process of Steak ‘n Shake
- Checking Job Application Status for Steak ‘n Shake
- Benefits and Perks While Working at Steak ‘n Shake
- Additional Details of Steak ‘n Shake
Operational Hours and Work Schedule at Steak ‘n Shake
Steak ‘n Shake offers job roles to candidates with a minimum age of 16 at the time of filing up and submitting the application forms. The work setting and operational hours at Steak ‘n Shake are for twenty-four hours every day.
Job Prospects at Steak ‘n Shake
They must be able to work in fast-paced environments and provide excellent services to their customers. The managers hired at the company need to oversee the overall operations at the store. They also need to look out for some additional tasks along with their co-workers. These posts also have some other benefits, making it a dream job for the workers.
The Job Positions Available at Steak ‘n Shake
Steak n’ Shake offers various opportunities to find employment with its restaurant chain. It provides vacancies for many job posts, including Fast-Track General Manager, Hostess, Host, and Back of House Team Member. It also offers Front of House Team Members, Bussers, Dishwashers, Breakfast Cooks, Grill Associates, Fountain Operators, Counter or Cash Servers, and Drive-Thru Operators.
The candidates can also apply for Steamtable or Fry Associates, Expeditors, First Shift Servers, Trainers, Interns, Internal Managers, Assistant Managers, and Managers in Training. Job vacancies are also available for Hourly Shift Supervisors, Maintenance Workers, Cooks, Servers, and Cashiers. The frequent job posts at Steak n’ Shake include the following:
- The Steak n’ Shake’s Production Associates are responsible for carrying out standard kitchen duties and preparing meals for customers.
- They are also responsible for using equipment, such as fryers and grills to make French fries, steak burgers, and many more menu items.
- They should maintain the cleanliness of the stores and ensure the quality of the food.
- Production Associates at Steak n’ Shake should demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and customer interaction.
- They should communicate with managers and servers effectively.
- Steak n’ Shake’s Production associates usually earn a minimum wage of $9.00 per hour.
- Steak n’ Shake’s Servers should contact patrons constantly.
- They are responsible for bringing completes orders to customers, obtain drink and food orders from customers, seating and greeting arriving customers.
- The servers should also offer complete service during the customers’ course of the meals.
- They should remain friendly and calm and handle multiple tasks during their shift schedules at Steak n’ Shake.
- Steak n’ Shake usually provides $3.00 to $4.00 per hour to the Servers.
- Steak n’ Shake’s Managers perform various duties to ensure the restaurant chain locations’ profit and smooth operations.
- They should maintain high safety standards, food quality, customer service, and cleanliness at Steak n’ Shake.
- They are also responsible for promoting the company’s mission, ensuring supplies and food availability, improving the restaurant’s performance, achieving sales goals, and developing and hiring workers.
- Their annual salary may range from $30k to $55k while working for Steak n’ Shake.
The Online Job Application Process of Steak ‘n Shake
The online job application process for Steak, ‘n Shakes is as follows:
- Check out Steak ‘n Shakes’s career page and click on the “View Open Positions” tab.
- Look out the available job posts and choose your preferred city, region, province, state, category from the drop-down list that appeared here.
- Tap on the job title you want to apply for at Steak ‘n Shakes.
- Create your new Steak ‘n Shakes and complete the remaining sections to submit the form
The candidates can also apply for Steak ‘n Shakes job positions by submitting the downloaded PDF form at its store locations.
Checking Job Application Status for Steak ‘n Shake
Candidates who have carried out application submission to the company need to wait for one or two weeks to hear from the managers. This duration thus depends on the need or vacancy at the store. They will carry out all the processes promptly and will themselves contact the qualified employees.
They also have an option to follow up regarding their applications in case of no response. Calling, mailing, and seeking or meeting the managers in person might help. But while taking up these tasks, the candidate needs to possess a positive and professional attitude. In addition, they must show their eagerness for the job.
Benefits and Perks While Working at Steak ‘n Shake
Steak ‘n Shakes offer various job benefits to its employees, including the following:
- Steak n’ Shake provides life insurance with vision, dental, and medical packages to its employees.
- They also benefit from 401 (K) retirement plans with incentive bonus programs per quarter to their employees.
Additional Details of Steak ‘n Shake
The chain has been operating successfully since 1934 and is the subsidiary of Bilgari Holdings, their parent company. The chain’s name gets derived from its menu, which its regular visitors might be aware of. It means the hand-dipped milkshakes and premium Steakburgers, some of their premium items in their menus.
There are various meal options available in the breakfast, dinner, and lunch menu, and they also differ according to the locations. They also provide light night meals to their customers, who are seeking out healthier options.
The restaurant has recently revealed its signature concept, where the place’s interior will play a major role.
The American chain of restaurants, Steak ‘n Shakes, is headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. It was founded in 1934 and had over 500 locations in the United States and international locations. Besides, approximately 100 Steak ‘n Shakes locations are operated and owned by franchisees. The candidates can apply for various available job posts at Steak ‘n Shakes through the online job application process.