Job applicants looking to initiate their career with Stein Mart can apply for various job roles available over more than 250 store locations. Stein Mart operates in over twenty-four states and deals with home items, linens, footwear, and apparel.
It continuously needs candidates to maintain its every store location exceeding 35,000 square feet in size. In addition, every Stein Mart store location offers in-store professional and entry-level job roles, such as Store Managers, Assistant Managers, Visual Display Associates, Department Leads, and Associates.
Please scroll down to learn the steps of filling out the online job application form for Stein Mart and know about its available job positions, hiring process, salary, schedule, benefits, and much more provided for the job seekers.
- Work Requirement and Scheduling at Stein Mart
- Future Job Scope at Stein Mart
- Job Positions Offered at Stein Mart
- Benefits of Working with Stein Mart
- The Online Job Application Process of Stein Mart
- Checking Job Application Status of Stein Mart
- Some More Information about Stein Mart
Work Requirement and Scheduling at Stein Mart
Stein Mart hires individuals with a minimum of 16 years while submitting their job applications for the retails chain. The work schedule and shift timings at Stein Mart is as follows:
- Monday to Saturday: 10:00 a.m. to 09:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 12:00 p.m. to 06:00 p.m.
Future Job Scope at Stein Mart
Complete details of the open positions and job descriptions are displayed over the online platform of Stein Mart. The applicants applying for entry-level openings need to serve the patrons with smooth shopping experiences. Irrespective of their backgrounds, the applicants must have amicable character and strong work ethics for the considerations.
Many workers associated with the company with entry-level jobs have turned the same into management careers with promotions. For the upper-level posts, the candidate needs to have leadership skills and years of experience to be considered. The applicants working at the store need to work on the company’s increased profitability and can apply online for the hirings.
Job Positions Offered at Stein Mart
Stein Mart offers various job roles, including Area Loss Prevention Managers, Buyers, Information Technology Associates, Human Resources Associates, and Visual Display Associates. It also seeks candidates for various job positions, such as Store Systems Analysts, Service Associates, POS Technical Analysts, Receiving Associates, Inventory Control Clerks, and Inventory Control Accounting Managers.
Candidates can also apply for General Managers, Assistant Managers, Divisional Merchandising Managers, Director of Merchandising, Director of eCommerce, and Director of Cash Management. Various roles are also available for Customer Service Leads, Cash Office Auditors, Cashiers, Loss Prevention Officers, Customer Service Representatives, and Sales Associates at Stein Mart.
However, the frequent job roles available at Stein Mart include the following:
- The customer service manager needs to ensure the inviting store area front, train the new employees, and deal with customer queries, and the pay rate varies from $12.00-$13.00 per hour.
- Assistant Managers need to build a team through recruitments and also have to train them. They need to have expertise in areas of management for smooth operations.
- The managers can earn around $35,000 to $75,000 annually, based on their tiles and experiences.
- The candidates need to organize the displays and must work to increase the sales of the store.
- The applicants must have fashion knowledge and have a chance to earn around $10.00 and $13.00.
- Experienced workers are thus preferred for higher-level posts.
- The candidate needs to maintain cash registers, product stockings and must help the customers.
- The candidate may earn up to $10.00 per hour.
Benefits of Working with Stein Mart
Employees often earn various job benefits while working with Stein Mart. Many benefits, perks, and beneficial programs offered to the employees include the following:
- Part-time and full-time candidates benefit from flexible spending accounts, healthcare, and 401 (K) retirement plans.
- Employees also receive vision, dental, and medical insurance as their health coverage plans.
- Stein Mart also offers its employees paid time off, optional direct deposit, employee stock purchase plans, and long-term and short-term disability assistance.
- Each Stein Mart associate gets store discounts from the company.
The Online Job Application Process of Stein Mart
Job hunters looking for a vacant position at Stein Mart can check its online portal and submit their application forms, as explained in the steps below:
- Job hunters must go to the career portal of Stein Mart to check its available job positions or apply for a job role with the retail chain.
- Go to the career webpage of Stein Mart and enter your required location, job title, or keyword in the search form that appeared here.
- Tap on the “Search” tab to view the job roles according to your preferred search.
- Tap on the job title to start your employment process at Stein Mart.
- Go through the job description. Including roles and responsibilities, schedule, salary, benefits, etc., and then tap on the “Apply” tab.
- Choose the Stein Mart location you want to apply for and tap on the “Next” tab.
- Sign in to your Stein Mart account details or register if you are a new user by entering your name, password, e-mail address, etc.
- Candidates should complete and fill up all necessary fields in the sections and sub-sections that appeared here before submitting the job application form to work with Stein Mart.
Checking Job Application Status of Stein Mart
The hiring process may vary according to each location of Stein Mart. Candidates generally hear back from Stein Mart through its hiring staff within a week. After that, potential candidates are often contacted through a phone call to move further for the hiring process.
You may also contact Stein Mart through a phone call or visit its stores to know the status of your job application. You should speak politely and express interest in the company and job position while meeting the hiring personnel. It may impress Stein Mart’s hiring personnel, and they may consider your candidature for the respective job role.
Some More Information about Stein Mart
Stein Mart allows the employees to enjoy some additional benefits while working with them. The duties of their employees include preparing the merchandise, unloading the trucks, organizing and pricing inventory via computer systems, and keeping a proper check on the same.
The applicants applying must be physically strong enough. This is because they might need to stand for long hours to push, bending, and lift the boxes. In addition, receiving managers have to check the incomes and assist in the loss prevention methods for efficient and safe workings. The same pay rate also varies between $9.00 and $10.00and receiving managers can earn around $30,000 annually.
Read more: How Old Do You Have to be to Work at PacSun?
Candidates can go through the career portal to apply for a job position at Stein Mart. It is headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, and operates more than 250 store locations. The American Chain of the department store, Stein Mart, hires over 5,000 individuals for its store locations. Candidates can check the preferred job title and submit their online job application forms as guided above.