Teavana, which plays on the phrase “Heaven of Tea,” presents clients with various textures, tea aromas, and flavors. Customers can buy tea by the cup or a variety of additional tea items and accessories at the specialty tea business. The business has over 300 branches across Mexico, Canada, and the United States, therefore indicates there are lots of career opportunities for qualified candidates.
To achieve better performance during interview sessions and display interest in the brand, job applicants should research Teavana teas and products before filling out the job application form. Special consideration by hiring staff is frequently based on knowledge of what the retail chain sells exhibited through the interviewing and application processes. Please go through the guide below and know Teavana’s hiring process.
- Operational Hours and Work Schedule at Teavana
- Job Prospects at Teavana
- The Job Positions Available at Teavana
- The Online Job Application Process of Teavana
- Checking Job Application Status for Teavana
- Benefits and Perks While Working at Teavana
- Additional Details of Teavan
Operational Hours and Work Schedule at Teavana
Teavana hires people with a minimum age of 18 while employing them. The shift schedules offered and business timings at Teavana are as follows:
- Monday to Saturday: 10:00 a.m. to 09:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 10:00 a.m. to 06:00 p.m.
Job Prospects at Teavana
Teavana has various job possibilities ranging from shop manager to barista, with entry-level, full-time, and part-time work capacities available. The majority of jobs include attention to upkeep stores and interaction with consumers. Employees at this multinational retail tea shop chain are referred to as theologists; therefore, a previous understanding of the store’s 100 loose leaf teas remains positive for potential employees.
The company continues to recruit individuals that are open to growth as it expands at a rate of 50 to 60 new store locations each year. Retail staff members are described on the company website as devoted, creative, and inventive. Candidates seeking barista and sales associate positions at Teavana will also have the potential to rise to management or supervisory positions rapidly.
The Job Positions Available at Teavana
Teavana opens up for various job positions, including Visual Merchandising Manager, Staff Accountant, and Corporate Purchasing Associate. It also offers eCommerce Marketing Manager, Manager in Training, Facilities Maintenance Technician positions. In addition, Call Center Sales Manager, Retail Store Manager, Assistant Manager, and Sales Associate positions are also available at Teavana.
The following is a list of regularly open vacancies at Teavana for job seekers:
- Baristas are usually responsible for merchandising tea accessories and tea and stocking sales floors.
- They should know about new store products and promotions.
- Baristas generally earn approximately $08.00 to $09.00 per hour at Teavana.
Sales Associates and Supervisors
- Supervisors usually perform their duties as Team Leaders at Barista.
- Team Leaders are responsible for maintaining overall presentation and replenishing shelves.
- Supervisors often earn approximately $09.00 to $10.00 per hour.
- Sales Associates are offered around $08.00 to $09.00 per hour at Teavana.
The Online Job Application Process of Teavana
Check out the official job portal of Teavana and be a part of this tea shop retail chain. Teavana offers various job types, including distribution, corporate, and retail positions.
Job seekers can go through the steps below and know Teavana’s online job application process:
- The candidates can go to the primary webpage of Teavana over its official online platform.
- Scroll down and tap on the “Learn More” tab that appeared under the job type you want to apply for at Teavana, including distribution, corporate, and retail positions.
- Explore Teavana’s job listing by entering your desired keyword or choose the distance or country available in the drop-down lists.
- You can also sort these results and tap on the job type link you want to apply for at Teavana and hit the “Apply” or “Apply to My Jobs” tab.
- Agree to the privacy agreement by hitting the “Accept” button.
- Tap on the “Login” or the “New Candidate” tab and got to the next step after tapping on the “Register” tab.
- Upload your document or resume here and fill up the following subsections.
- Review your job application and submit it to Teavana.
Checking Job Application Status for Teavana
The candidates can check on the status of their job application forms by sending an e-mail to the particular store location where they want to work. They can find the concerned option under the Locations link on Teavana’s official website. Candidates can also go to Teavana’s store location to inquire about the progress of their application form. According to the company website, applicants get advised to add the company’s e-mail ID to their address list. It is done so that recruitment messages do not end up as spam or junk.
Benefits and Perks While Working at Teavana
Teavana offers the below-mentioned job benefits enjoyed by its workers:
- Employees usually receive the opportunity to rise to managerial-level job positions, bonuses, and training.
- Qualified full-time Teavana employees also receive job benefits packages, including prescription drug plans, dental and medical coverage.
- Teavana also offers them employee profit-sharing plans, holidays, vacation, sick pay, and 401 (k) retirement plans.
- Teavana also offers a 30% discount on merchandise and drinks to its employees.
Additional Details of Teavan
Candidates and clients – frequently browse the Teavana website for information on different tea blends and goods available in its tea stores. Tabs at the bottom of the homepage lead to details about why the company prefers loose-leaf tea over tea bags, the history of tea, and different types of teas. In addition to being a website, it also serves as an online store.
The American retail tea shop chain Teavana is based out in Seattle, Washington. The company owned by Starbucks was formed in 1997 and operated in over 350 tea shops retail locations across the world. Most of Teavana’s tea shop locations are in North America and many others in the Middle East.
Teavana has positions available for new personnel who are at least 16 years old. Sales associates, often known as baristas or team members, are the most prevalent job positions for young people. On the other hand, supervisory and management-level job positions are filled by educated and experienced and candidates. The candidates can apply for any job role through the company’s official website. Besides, the candidates can know the steps to submit the job application for Teavana jobs through the details mentioned above as this can get them hired.