The Children’s Place operated at more than 1,000 store locations throughout North America. It is based out in Secaucus, NJ. It is a publicly trading company, the specialty retailer, deals with accessories and children’s apparel.
The Children’s Place seeks candidates for various job roles for its different store locations for smooth operations. Aspiring candidates can check for managerial or entry-level job positions at The Children’s Place.
Please scroll down and find out the various job vacancies at The Children’s Place, the job benefits packages it offers, work schedule, roles and responsibilities, and much more.
- Operational Hours and Work Schedule at The Children’s Place
- Job Prospects at The Children’s Place
- The Job Positions Available at The Children’s Place
- The Online Job Application Process of The Children’s Place
- Checking Job Application Status For The Children’s Place
- Benefits and Perks While Working at The Children’s Place
- Additional Details of The Children’s Place
Operational Hours and Work Schedule at The Children’s Place
The Children’s Place looks for candidates with a minimum age of 16 while filling up the job application form. The working schedule and operational hours at The Children’s Place are as follows:
- Sunday to Thursday: 11:00 a.m. to 09:00 p.m.
- Friday to Saturday: 11:00 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
Job Prospects at The Children’s Place
The Children’s Place offers multiple prospects for interested applicants in retail and management roles. The candidates applying for the entry-level posts have to work for the sales associate positions, assisting the customers in finding their products, taking payments from them, and suggest the best options.
A few vacancies available at the store include unloading the shipments and also replenishing the merchandise. The candidates also can apply for stock supervisors and sales leads and find managerial-level vacancies as per their experiences. The manager’s post demands experience, and also the candidates need to carry their educational qualifications for the job consideration.
The Job Positions Available at The Children’s Place
The Children’s Place provides many job positions for job hunters, including Store Managers, Assistant Managers, Stock Associates, Sales Associates, and Cashiers. The frequent job roles available at The Children’s Place, including the following
- The candidate needs to interact with the customers, provide them with positive shopping experiences, and demonstrate organization and management skills.
- They also need to greet and acknowledge the customers, give them friendly and fast experiences, and be responsible for store cleanliness.
- The candidate may earn the minimum wages starting from up to $10 per hour.
- The candidates are accountable for achieving the initiative and aims of the company through developing the talent base, boosting sales, and providing daily execution services.
- They need to be motivated and must be ready to participate in day-to-day activities.
- They also have an option to earn around %15.00 per hour, and the store managers can make around $50,000 annually.
The Online Job Application Process of The Children’s Place
The Children’s Place allows job seekers to fill up the online job application through its career portal. Therefore, candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps carefully and get the potentiality to get a job with this retail chain.
- The applicants can visit The Children’s Place’s online career platform and check out the available job roles at its store locations.
- Tap on the “More” tab that appeared at the career portal to apply for a job role at international distribution centers, stores, and corporate positions.
- Tap on the “Apply For US Jobs” prompted at this screen. It will direct you to a new webpage for the recent job listings.
- Explore jobs by title, state, location, etc.
- Go through the job responsibilities and tap on the “Apply” tab here.
- Candidates should sign in now to complete the remaining sections and submit their job applications.
Checking Job Application Status For The Children’s Place
The candidates who have applied for the posts need to wait for a week to get a response from hiring managers, as it may take some time to shortlist the submitted applications. After that, they will get an answer from the managers via email or phone call.
Those who want to check their progress can call the stores for the updated status and visit the manager for the same.
During the follow-up, the candidates need to be motivated and confident and show their interest in the job. Also, they need to call up the stores within the lower business hours because managers have to perform other duties. Those who go to the store for a follow-up need to dress formally and also be prepared for on-the-spot interviews.
Benefits and Perks While Working at The Children’s Place
The Children’s Place, the fashion retailer, often provides job benefits packages to its employees, including the following:
- This fashion retailer offers career growth and advancement opportunities, flexible scheduling, and competitive pay to its employees.
- The Children’s Place employees also benefit from many medical benefits, including vision, health, and dental plans.
- Eligible workers also receive sick pay, vacation time, and paid time off from this fashion retailer.
- Full-time employees at The Children’s Place also get unique retirement plans, including 401 (K) retirement plans and stock purchase plans.
Additional Details of The Children’s Place
The Children’s Place is also active for the community and invests in communities situated near their stores. The company also has an education program named HER project that focuses on the health and nutrition of the workers.
Since the launch of their program, the company has reached more than 20,000 workers; they also have raised awareness for maternal and reproductive health topics, absenteeism, lower rates due to sickness, increased use of on-site clinics, and increased factory day productivity. The company has also partnered with suppliers worldwide to educate them and build a transparent policy. In 2019, The Children’s Place also obtained the Gymboree brand rights.
The American Apparel store chain, The Children’s Place, deals with specialty items, including accessories, apparel, and children’s toys. It is based out in Hartford, Connecticut, and got founded in 1969. The Children’s Place has more than 1,000 store locations in the United States, Puerto Rico, and Canada.
This retail chain hires around 15,000 associates in its distribution centers and store locations. Most of The Children’s Place stores are located in traditional and small malls. The Children’s Place hires candidates for full-time, part-time, and entry-level capacities. Candidates can go through the online job application process for The Children’s Place as explained above and be a part of this well-known fashion retailer.