Tilted Kilt, a Celtic-themed sports pub, caters to a diverse customer base with various bar cuisine and drinks. The pub, an incredibly expanding firm in the industry, constantly employs different entry-level and career-oriented job positions. Job applicants must be a minimum of 18-years-old and have GED or a high school diploma to work at the restaurant and bar. Potential employees may find work in great job titles in approximately 100 locations across Canada and the United States, with continued expansion into new territories.
- Operational Hours and Work Schedule at Tilted Kilt
- Job Prospects at Tilted Kilt
- Additional Information
- The Job Positions Available at Tilted Kilt
- The Online Job Application Process of Tilted Kilt
- Checking Job Application Status for Tilted Kilt
- Benefits and Perks While Working at Tilted Kilt
- Additional Details of Tilted Kilt
Operational Hours and Work Schedule at Tilted Kilt
Tilted Kilt offers job roles to people with a minimum of 18 while they submit employment applications. The working hours and operational timings of Tilted Kilt are as follows:
Monday to Sunday: 11:00 a.m. to 02:00 p.m.
Job Prospects at Tilted Kilt
Tilted Kilt recruits for a range of job roles focusing on entertainment and atmosphere to give fantastic dining with a great time. Patrons enjoy big-screen televisions, a range of libations, and pub favorites from British, American, Scottish, Irish, and other cuisines on the menu.
Kilt Girls, the restaurant’s servers, fill entertaining jobs and appear in uniform. Well-groomed and maintaining alluring and charming appearances, working well in teams, menu knowledge, and superior communication skills serve the candidates well.
Tilted Kilt provides a few other commonly required job roles across the industry. Barback, dishwashers, cooks, bussers, and bartenders are widely needed and offered competitive pay. Employees who have a friendly demeanor, willingness to learn, and a preference for flexible scheduling are valued by the organization. Prospective candidates should be able to operate in high-pressure situations. They should also follow instructions, walk for long periods, and lift large objects. Management-level job roles may also be accessible for job seekers.
The Job Positions Available at Tilted Kilt
Tilted Kilt offers various job positions, including General Pub Manager, Assistant Pub Manager, Entertainer, Prep Cook, Line Cook. It also provides Bartender, Dishwasher, Busser, Waitress, Hostess, and Host positions.
- The candidate needs to build good relations with the customers and apply some unconventional approaches when required.
- They need to help the patrons in making final decisions for their orders.
- Their duties include interacting with customers with dietary needs, food preparation, and other related tasks.
- The candidate has an option to earn around $4.00 per hour.
- They need to provide the guests with seasoned, prepared, and exceptional food items.
- The cook also needs to follow all the established guidelines and deliver the patron’s order to the table with utmost care.
- They also need to meet the demands of the restaurant.
- The candidate can earn around $11.00 per hour.
- The candidate’s salary starts from $9.00 per hour.
- They need to operate the back-end part of kitchen areas, especially the washing area.
- They need to remove the trash, wash pots and trays by hand.
The Online Job Application Process of Tilted Kilt
Tilted Kilt offers various job titles to energetic and passionate job applicants. The online job application process to submit it to Tilted Kilt is as follows:
- The candidates looking for a job at Tilted Kilt must go through its official online platform to explore the available job positions.
- They can apply if the roles and responsibilities are suitable for them.
- Go through the career webpage to check out the Tilted Kilt’s locations that are employing candidates presently.
- The candidates can locate Tilted Kilt’s job application at the end of this webpage.
- They need to enter their contact details and personal data, including phone number, e-mail address, first name, and last name.
- There are various Tilted Kilt locations offering job positions to people looking to initiate their careers with the company.
- Choose the desired Tilted Kilt location and the job role you are looking to apply for.
- Answer the questions that appeared here, including “How did you hear about us?”
- Tap on the “Submit” tab to send your job application form to Tilted Kilt.
Checking Job Application Status for Tilted Kilt
When calling or visiting the office, speaking directly with a manager will indicate a true interest in joining the company. The candidates must avoid odd hours, such as at the time of lunch and dinner as managers might not be able to converse appropriately at such hours. Final recruiting choices at Tilted Kilt can take around one to two days to a few weeks, depending on the needs of the locations. By following up at a favored location, interested candidates might boost their chances of being hired at Tilted Kilt.
Benefits and Perks While Working at Tilted Kilt
The company employees who assisted with them over a long period have mentioned that they aim to provide maximum benefits. Also, it seeks to provide them with the best working environments. However, along with all these claims, there are some significant benefits provided to the customers.
- The workers are offered competitive pay rates and also the option of flexible working schedules.
- The company’s part-time workers are also eligible for discounts on meals and have access to some essential career advancement opportunities.
- The full-time workers are also eligible for medical, vision, and dental coverages, and along with this, they also get access to retirement plans.
Additional Details of Tilted Kilt
Tilted Kilt, with its slogan “A cold beer never looked so good,” provides dining experiences and entertainment that are unlike anything else. The company swiftly spread to new territories throughout Canada and the United States since 2003.
Besides restaurant services, the pub publishes a yearly calendar showcasing real Kilt Girls. In 2012, the restaurant and its owner, Ron Lynch, were featured on an episode of “Undercover Boss.”
Interested applicants should apply in person. They can also print paper application forms after downloading them from the company’s website. While there is no online application, third-party employment portals may help browse for and apply for open openings. While some job roles, such as server positions, have a unique registration process, other entry-level jobs follow normal employment processes.
When possible, print correctly, adequately describe experience and accessibility, and submit job application forms to hiring managers directly, as on-the-spot interviews are common at Tilted Kilt.