Torrid, the plus-sized clothing shop, operates with over 170 locations and has a strong presence in the United States. It provides a variety of job opportunities to candidates looking to join the clothing retail chain. In addition, in top professional job roles in Store Management, entry-level capacities are continually available throughout its network. Torrid accepts job applications from energetic and motivated individuals. Individuals looking to join Torrid can check its job portal and find the job openings consistently updated by this retail chain.
Besides, we have provided Torrid’s complete recruitment process with the job titles it offers, duties, work schedule, benefits, advancement opportunities, and much more by this retail chain. You can also check the online job application process below and apply to be a part of the clothing retail chain.
Operational hours and work schedule at Torrid:
Torrid offers job prospects to individuals at least 18 years during employment. The operating hours and shift schedule at Torrid is as follows:
- Monday to Saturday: 09:00 a.m. to 09:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 10:00 a.m. to 06:00 p.m.
Job prospects at Torrid:
Torrid’s clothing gets tailored to the specific demographics of women who require plus sizes. Those interested in working for the clothier should be able to use the necessary skills to sell the company’s product ranges effectively. Workers should have a basic understanding of the fashion industry, with a focus on plus-size trends. They should also be mindful of particular fitting requirements and have a high level of attentiveness towards the customer. Torrid gets the majority of its business from foot traffic at shopping centers and commercial retail areas. Diverse client populations also demand that potential employees maintain a high level of politeness and confidentiality.
The job positions available at Torrid:
Torrid offers various job prospects, including Merchandise Clerical Worker, Technical Designer, Project Manager, Help Desk Associate, Business Analyst, and Internet Marketing Associate.
It also accepts job roles such as Product Safety Administrator, Merchandise Planner, Buyer, Store Manager, and Assistant Manager. The candidates can submit job applications as Stock Room Associates, Customer Service Representatives, Sales Associates, and Cashiers.
Retail Sales Associates:
- The Retail sales associate is an entry-level career position that you can easily find in Torrid’s store locations.
- Retail Sales Associates are responsible for processing transactions, allowing access to cleaning rooms, aiding in sales, stocking products, and cleaning goods displays.
- Theft prevention is also the responsibility of Retail Sales Associates at Torrid.
- Torrid usually offers a minimum wage to its Retail Sales Associates.
- They are responsible for hiring new employees, interviewing job prospects, and reviewing applications.
- They are also responsible for reconciling merchandise stock with inventory data, balancing cash drawers, closing and opening processes at Torrid.
- Managers also order basic supplies and merchandise to replenish shelves.
- Part-time Assistant Managers initiate their career at Torrid by earning around $8.00 to $110 per hour.
- Store Managers often receive $30k to $35k at Torrid.
The online job application process of Torrid:
Applicants looking for a career with Torrid can visit its official website and find job roles that go well with their qualifications and eligibility. Torrid’s application submission process is as follows:
- Look through the official job portal of Torrid and tap on the “Search Careers” link.
- Tap on the link you want to apply for a job post available at Torrid. The candidates can apply for Torrid’s various career options, such as the store, distribution, and other job positions.
- Enter the keyword you want to search job role for and tap on the “Search” tab.
- Go through the job positions that appeared here and tap on the “Proceed to Registration” tab.
- Fill up the registration form completely and tap on the agree tab after logging in.
- The candidates can import their personal information from external sources and submit them to complete the remaining sections and the application process.
Besides, the candidates can download Torrid’s application to submit it at its clothing store locations by filling up and reviewing the form completely.
Checking job application status for Torrid:
The candidates can create usernames and passwords to complete the application form process on Torrid’s online job portal. After creating online profiles and completing required recruitment surveys, applicants can fill out and submit employment applications for open job positions. Prospective employees can use the same online career platform to check on the status of their applications. Follow-ups by a phone call or sending e-mail are other efficient strategies of following on submissions. Torrid often contacts entry-level candidates within a few days of submitting application forms, while they contact supervisors within few weeks to one month.
Benefits and perks while working at Torrid:
All new employees are eligible for a general staff discount at Torrid, including the following:
- Competitive base pay, flexible scheduling, and career development programs also serve as attractive options to work for a fashion company.
- This fashion company draws candidates due to its various benefit plans, including fair basic salary, flexible work schedule, and future advancement.
- Work benefits also get provided to full-time workers in management-level positions.
- Tuition reimbursement, life, dental, and medical insurance plans and are all available to qualified Torrid workers
- They also receive 401(k) retirement plans, monthly bonuses, and paid vacation from Torrid.
Additional details of Torrid:
Torrid is a retail chain that operates throughout the year and specializes in trendy items for special holidays. In addition, Every year on Halloween, the plus-size clothing company deals with outfits and themed attire on one of the active periods. Traditional costumes of iconic figures with Halloween themes are sold, such as Red Riding Hood or devils, t-shirts, lingerie, and even socks with printed logos of comic book characters, are all available for Halloween.
The American retail company, Torrid, is based out in the City of Industry, California. It operated more than 400 store locations across the United States and got founded in 2001. The retail company allows job applicants to submit their job application through online or offline and offline process. The candidates looking to work with Torrid can apply for a career role through its web portal or visit the clothing retails store locations to submit the application form. We have put forward Torrid’s job application process in the article above that individuals can look through and apply accordingly.