Tropical Smoothie initiated its restaurant chain as a beachside stand. Tropical Smoothie presented its initial full-scale restaurant in 1997.
It operates more than 300 restaurant locations in more than thirty different states. Tropical Smoothie consistently requires candidates and offers career options for success and growth. Job applicants interested in managerial or entry-level posts may find vacant job roles easily at Tropical Smoothie.
If you want to find a specific job role and apply for a job position, you can explore Tropical Smoothie’s career portal and check out the current openings. Tropical Smoothie consistently updates vacant job posts over its job portal that candidates can check and apply for the suitable position.
In addition, tropical Smoothie’s online job application process is explained below, which you can check out and follow accordingly to submit your application form.
- Operational Hours and Work Schedule at Tropical Smoothie
- Job Prospects at Tropical Smoothie
- The Job Positions Available at Tropical Smoothie
- The Online Job Application Process of Tropical Smoothie
- Checking Job Application Status for Tropical Smoothie
- Benefits and Perks While Working at Tropical Smoothie
- Additional Details of Tropical Smoothie
Operational Hours and Work Schedule at Tropical Smoothie
Tropical Smoothie seeks people with a minimum of 16 years during the employment process. The timings and business hours of Tropical Smoothie are as follows:
- Monday to Friday: 10:00 a.m. to 08:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 09:00 a.m. to 07:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 10:00 a.m. to 06:00 p.m.
Job Prospects at Tropical Smoothie
Ambitious and dedicated candidates can personally launch Tropical Smoothie’s franchisee café locations with the help of online resources. Every Tropical Smoothie’s storefront location seeks crew members to maintain smooth operations and managerial-level employees.
The candidates with knowledge of the foodservice industry and previous employment may get job consideration at Tropical Smoothie. Besides, the candidates with excellent customer service skills may get preference for the available job positions.
The Job Positions Available at Tropical Smoothie
The job roles required at Tropical Smoothie include Store Managers, Assistant Managers, Shift Managers, Cashiers, and Team Members, while they frequently available jobs at Tropical Smoothie are as follows:
- Crew Members are responsible for interacting with customers regularly.
- They are primarily responsible for smoothie and food preparation and may need to perform the duties of Cashiers.
- The crew members should also prepare the menu precisely as customers’ specifications, complete monetary transactions, cleaning the dining and food prep station and areas.
- They should also be familiar with menu items.
- They are hired for part-time or full-time capacities and initiate their career at Tropical Smoothie with a minimum wage.
- It is a physically demanding position at Tropical Smoothie. This job role requires the candidates to squat, reach, bend, lift several pounds, and operate many devices and machines at Tropical Smoothie.
- They are also responsible for maintaining dining areas clear of grease, oil, dust, and lint.
- Their responsibilities also include replenishing bathroom supplies, washing windows and ceilings, transporting waste bags to dumpsters.
- They should wipe equipment; perform dusting, and mopping store floors duties.
- Tropical Smoothie usually offers around $08.00 to $10.00 per hour to Sanitation Specialists.
- Management-level positions at Tropical Smoothie include Crew Leaders who act as Store Managers and Assistant Managers.
- They are responsible for overseeing the overall operations of every Tropical Smoothie location.
- They are also responsible for taking inventory, handing payroll, creating work schedules, addressing customers’ concerns and requirements, and offering exceptional customer services.
- Crew Leader earns around $10.00 to $13.00 per hour at Tropical Smoothie.
- Store Managers at Tropical Smoothie often earn $30k per annum,
The Online Job Application Process of Tropical Smoothie
You can visit Tropical Smoothie’s employment portal to find a job role in the restaurant industry. The steps for Tropical Smoothie’s online job application submission process are as follows:
- Check out the official web portal of Tropical Smoothie and visit its employment page.
- Scroll down the career page to enter your preferred ZIP code or postal code in the “café locator” search bar.
- Tap on the “Apply Now” tab after choosing the required location from the list that appeared here.
- Fill up the complete details required by Tropical Smoothie, including your address detail, contact information, qualification, previous employment details, etc.
- Tap on the “Submit Form” tab after completing the filling-up process.
The candidates can also download Tropical Smoothie’s PDF job application form to submit at its restaurant locations. Fill it up correctly, review and visit Tropical Smoothie’s location to submit it after signing the job application form.
Checking Job Application Status for Tropical Smoothie
Tropical Smoothie usually takes less than two weeks to complete the hiring process as it needs to fill Crew Members positions frequently. The applicants who did not get revert from Tropical Smoothie may call and speak to hiring managers to know their hiring status. They can also visit Tropical Smoothie’s store locations and speak to hiring staff politely to know their job application status.
Benefits and Perks While Working at Tropical Smoothie
Tropical Smoothie provides generous employee benefits to its workers, including the following:
- Employees often receive free smoothies during their every shift.
- Crew members are offered substantial workers discounts at Tropical Smoothie.
- They also receive healthcare coverage plans, including vision and dental procedures.
- Tropical Smoothie also provides holidays, paid time off, and 401 (K) retirement plans to eligible employees.
Additional Details of Tropical Smoothie
National Flip-Flop Day is a holiday created by Tropical Smoothie. Every customer is offered free smoothies who wear flip-flops every third Friday of June. Besides, Camp Sunshine is benefitted from the collection of money raised in Tropical Smoothie’s stores and online. This camp is committed to hosting families facing life-threatening diseases and dealing with children. It raised more than $600,000 in 2014. The management uses the raised money to send a massive number of families for free to the camp.
The American restaurant chain, Tropical Smoothie, is based out in Atlanta, Georgia. It currently operates more than 500 restaurant locations across the United States since 1997. Job seekers looking to apply for a job position at Tropical Smoothie can visit its official career portal and find suitable roles easily.
Tropical Smoothie updates various job roles on its online platforms that candidates should check regularly and apply when the appropriate job role is available. You can fill up and submit Tropical Smoothie’s job application form according to the process explained in the article above and be a successful part of this recognized restaurant chain.