The most challenging task for a felony is to get a job. There are many career option for a felon to choose. Trucking is one from them and best career for felonies.
A felony can easily get truck driver job. You just need a valid license for the truck driving job. Here in this post, you will see a list of trucking companies that hire felons.
You can apply to any companies listed below to get a job and start earning. The best part is trucking companies jobs does not require any technical skills.
The requirement is you have a valid license and driving skills. In truck driving industry, You will get the job with minimal qualification. Education is not the major concern to become a truck driver.
When you apply for the trucking companies jobs then keep in mind that only tell the truth and be honest when filling the form.
Don’t lie or try to stretch your story otherwise, your application will be rejected. There are lots of jobs and jobs opportunity in trucking companies because in united states there is always a shortage of truck drivers. So it is good for you and chances of being hired are high in this area.
Apply with positive thinking and honesty you will get hired. When apply for a trucking job fill your job application honestly. They will do the background check. So be sure whatever you fill is all truth otherwise, you will not get hired and your application will be rejected.
Don’t apply if you had done any traffic violation otherwise, your application will be rejected.
How to Get Commercial Drivers License (CDL)?
When a person start their career in transport industries then commercial driver’s license (CDL) is required.
As I told above that in the United States there is a shortage of truck drivers so maybe in some cases you will get the job without commercial driver’s license but in that case pay scale is low.
So it is better to have commercial driver’s license. A person with CDL is a professional truck driver. To get CDL you have to fulfill all the requirements of Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) requirements May varies according to states and regions.
First of all get training from a recognized driving training school then you have to fill the application for commercial driver’s license. Then you have to clear a test related to rules and regulations of vehicles and traffic rules. After then you have to clear a driving test.
Please find below the list of companies that give CDL Jobs for Felons.
The Best Trucking Companies that Hire Felons
Here is some companies list with a short description about them so that you will get an overview of the company for which you are going to apply. Please find below the list of companies that give CDL Jobs for Felons.
- Swift Transportation an American based company with more than 16000 trucks. Swift transportation is the one from the largest transportation company in the United States. They have 50+ years of experience in transportation.
- J.B. Hunt A Northwest Arkansas-based company and founded by Johnnie Bryan Hunt. they have near about 19,324 employees. J.B. Hunt is also one from the largest transportation in the United States.
- Shaffer Trucking Famous in temperature controlled transportation and one from the largest refrigerated trucking companies in the United States.
- TMC Transport an employee-owned company in the united states. They hire all types of drivers new drivers, experienced drivers and Recently graduates also.
- Crete Carrier founded in 1966 and one from the largest Shaffer Trucking, Crete Carrier & Hunt Transportation company in the United States. They also offer great pay.
- Dick Lavy Trucking based on United Sates and they offer great pay scale to their drivers. They also offer some extra benefits to their drivers. They treat their employees as their family members.
- CR England founded in 1920 and an American company.They are also one from largest transportation company who provide temperature controlled transportation.
- Celadon Group founded 1985 and one from the largest transportation companies in North America and They have near about 4000 employees. They offer services like supply chain management.
- Dutch Maid Logistics founded in 1977. They offer services in frozen shipments. Dutch Maid Logistics is a great place for work they treat their employees as their family members.
- Hunt Transportation founded in 1927. The Hunt is the oldest transportation company in Nebraska. Headquarter is in 10770 I St. Omaha, NE 68127United States.
- Boyd Bros transportation headquartered are in Clayton, Alabama. They provide their services in building materials and hauling primarily steel products.
- Roehl Transport An American company and founded in 1962 by Everett Roehl They logistics services and provides national transportation.
List of Trucking companies that hire felons on a case by case basis
- Werner Enterprises is an American transportation company and founded in 1956 by Clarence L.
- US Express founded in 1986 they started their company with only 48 trucks and today there are one from largest trucking carrier in the United States.
- Covenant Transport founded in 1986 they started their business with 25 trucks and now they have more than 2700 trucks.
- Carolina Cargo They started their journey with one truck.
- Schneider National founded in 1935 is one of the largest trucking carriers in North America. They have near about 11300 drivers.
- Prime Inc. founded in 1970 their Headquarters are in Springfield, Missouri.
- USA Truck founded in 1983. Headquarters in Van Buren, Arkansas, U.S.
- Freymiller founded in 1968 by Don Freymiller.
List of Trucking companies that hire felons with convictions that are 7 years old or more
- Barr-Nunn Transportation
- Falcon Transport
- Groendyke Transport
- Interstate Distributor Co.
- Knight Transportation
- Melton Truck Lines
- PGT Trucking
- Stevens Transport
- Tango Transport
List of Trucking companies that hire felons after are 5 years or more
- Carolina Cargo
- DeBoer Trucking Company
- Paschall Truck Lines
- Florilli Transportation
- TransAm Trucking
- Western express
- Transway Inc.
These are the list of truck driving companies that hire felons. Hope you like it and it will help you to get your dream job.
If you like this post on Trucking companies that hire felons than please share it with your friends using social sharing icon given below.