Two Men and a Truck, a moving firm with approximately 300 facilities across the United States, foster sustained growth through expansion throughout the nation. As a result, employment opportunities continue to be plentiful at Two Men and a Truck, with a diverse range of positions available for both career-minded and entry-level candidates.
Applicants must be at least 18 years old to work for the moving industry’s leader. In addition, candidates for frontline employees, including drivers and movers, must have genuine driving licenses and the capacity to pass drug tests and background checks. Please scroll down to know the employment process of Two Men and a Truck.
- Operational Hours and Work Schedule at Two Men & A Truck
- Job Prospects at Two Men & A Truck
- Job Requirements
- The Job Positions Available at Two Men & A Truck
- The Online Job Application Process of Two Men & A Truck
- Checking Job Application Status for Two Men & A Truck
- Benefits and Perks While Working at Two Men & A Truck
- Additional Details of Two Men & A Truck
Operational Hours and Work Schedule at Two Men & A Truck
Two Men & A Truck hires applicants with at least 18 years while recruiting them for the company. The job and operational hours of Two Men & A Truck are as follows:
- Monday to Friday: 09:00 a.m. to 05:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 09:00 a.m. to 01:00 p.m.
- Sunday: Closed
Job Prospects at Two Men & A Truck
Two Men and a Truck, established in 1980, currently has locations in more than thirty different states and many global locations. Prospective employees can find job roles as drivers and movers on the Two Men and a Truck’s “frontline,” as described by the company.
Two Men and a Truck attempts to maintain quality staff and recruit new staff regularly by providing employee benefits, competitive pay options, and ongoing training opportunities. In addition, most of its franchises use in-house sales teams and customer services to provide outstanding customer support and generate new business.
Job seekers looking to join Two Men and a Truck may discover several job opportunities available, including many job roles with promotion and career growth options and advancement. For example, movers and Drivers may be considered for promotions to dispatch and move managers, while customer service agents may be considered for promotions to account managers, marketing, and sales.
Job applicants with relevant experience from external sources are also encouraged to apply for a career option or job role at Two Men and a Truck. Customer service aptitude, teamwork, and a passion for serving others are frequently given favorable consideration during the employment process at this moving company.
The Job Positions Available at Two Men & A Truck
Two Men & A Truck seeks candidates for Drivers and Movers Positions. In the following positions, job prospects will be paid well and may gain access to extra employee benefits:
Customer Service Representatives
- These employees are responsible for preparing documents, accommodating services and add-ons.
- They should also input information accurately and ask questions about clients’ expectations.
- They should earn around $09.00 per hour at the moving company.
Drivers or Movers
- They are responsible for providing superior customer services.
- The movers are also responsible for greeting customers.
- They should walk, crouch, kneel, balance, and repeatedly climb during their duty hours.
- Two Men & A Truck usually offers around $09.00 to $12.00 per hour to Drivers and Movers.
The Online Job Application Process of Two Men & A Truck
Two Men and a Truck allow candidates to apply for available jobs through its career portal. The steps are as follows:
- Visit the official website of the moving company.
- Check out the career page and explore current job vacancies that appeared on this webpage.
- Choose the category from the drop-down list, including Moving and Driving, Management, Franchise support, Corporate, or other positions.
- Choose the employment list from the second drop-down list and tap on the “Filter” tab.
- Complete the remaining sections needed by Two Men and a Truck and submit your job application to be a part of this moving company.
Checking Job Application Status for Two Men & A Truck
Applicants should probably hear from employing staff in a week or two for most opportunities with the moving company. If they haven’t been contacted directly, determined job seekers might contact the chosen Two Men and a Truck location.
Job applicants should contact the targeted location either through a phone call, sending an e-mail, or visit the moving company in person. Job applicants should keep in mind the time and other responsibilities when contacting Two Men and a Truck’s recruiting managers to inquire about their job application status.
Benefits and Perks While Working at Two Men & A Truck
Two Men and a Truck provide the following unique employee benefits to its workers:
In addition, enrollment in 401(k) retirement plans remains an option for eligible employees.
- Two Men and a Truck offer flexible scheduling, competitive pay scales, transfers, and mobility opportunities to its employees.
- Employees usually benefit from annual meetings, training, and webinars to assure growth along with the company.
- Eligible frontline Two Men and Truck employees usually gain access to sick time, holiday pay, and medical benefits.
- They also receive access to bonus programs, incentives, and tips from this well-known moving company.
- Employees also get 401 (K) retirement plans from Two Men and a Truck.
Additional Details of Two Men & A Truck
Two Men and A Truck’s founder Mary Ellen Sheets gave all of the company’s profits from the first year, including $100, to ten different local charity organizations. The moving company lives on the spirit of giving with donations going to the same ten charity organizations every year. New organizations are constantly joining Two Men and A Truck. YMCA, the United Way of America, and Habitat for Humanity are among the recipients.
Furthermore, ten cents from every move is donated to the American Cancer Society directly. Every year, the company’s franchise system raises roughly $2 million for several charitable organizations around the United States’ local communities.
Job applicants can fill up an easy and simple online job application to apply for employment options with the moving industry franchise. Every Two Men and A Truck location’s employment postings are accessible on the online career platform.
The candidates can try clicking Apply to move on with the Two Men And A Truck’s job application process. They should do this after finding suitable job opportunities. The candidates must acquire all relevant recruitment documents ahead of time to ensure correct and updated information. We advise you to edit for any spelling mistakes or incorrect data and, if possible, emphasize similar employment and experiences.