If you’re planning to get the beauty guru in your life a gift, or maybe you want to update your makeup look for the holidays, ULTA Beauty has all the products you could need.
Whether it’s a special set of eyeshadow palettes or the perfect hair care products, they have you covered. However, it’s important to remember that the ULTA Beauty Holiday Hours may vary depending on the store.
So let’s take a look at what to expect.
- What Is ULTA Beauty?
- The History of ULTA Beauty
- ULTA Beauty Holiday Hours
- Tips For Visiting ULTA Beauty During The Holidays
- Heading Out To Your Local Store?
- Final Thoughts
What Is ULTA Beauty?
ULTA Beauty is a beauty lover’s paradise! It’s the magical place that offers pretty much anything you could ever need or want to spice up your beauty regimen. All the favorites, from skincare, hair care, makeup, and fragrance products, are at your fingertips.
The store also has salon services, so you can make sure your at-home makeup application looks its best every time. Or if you’re having a busy day and can’t find time for a full glam session, ULTA Beauty has got you covered with speedy options like eyebrows waxing in ten minutes or less.
Something for everyone…
But wait, it gets even better—gifts! They have tons of affordable goodies —no matter what their budget—to offer your friends and family on those special occasions when only the perfect present will do.
The History of ULTA Beauty
ULTA got its start back in 1990 when three industry vets decided to create a place where people could shop for their favorite cosmetics with ease in one space. Politics was close at hand, as the unprecedented idea of mixing luxury brands with drugstore products put many higher-end manufacturers on edge.
Thankfully, their vision saw fruition, and today ULTA Beauty stands tall as one of the most beloved stores in the country (not to mention totally trendsetting!). The rest, as they say, is history.
Weekday ULTA Beauty Hours
ULTA Beauty stores typically open for around 10/11 hours per day during the week. The times will vary from store to store, and if the shop is located in a shopping mall, that may influence the timing also. In general, shop hours are:
- Monday: 10 am – 8 pm
- Tuesday: 10 am – 8 pm
- Wednesday: 10 am – 8 pm
- Thursday: 10 am – 9 pm
- Friday: 9 am – 9 pm
Weekend ULTA Beauty Hours
On weekends, ULTA Beauty stores tend to stay open for a bit longer. But Sundays can be a bit of a tricky one, with some stores closing earlier than normal. The typical weekend store hours are:
- Saturday: 9 am – 10 pm
- Sunday: 11 am – 8 pm
ULTA Beauty Holiday Hours
ULTA Beauty stores will have specific hours on holidays, so it’s important to check the store’s website. On certain holidays, the stores may adjust their regular schedule and remain closed all day or open for a shortened period. Some holidays may also be observed with special hours.
Holidays the store is open:
- New Year’s Day – 1st January – special hours (10 am-6 pm)
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day – Third Monday in January
- Valentine’s Day – 14th February
- Presidents’ Day – Third Monday in February
- Mardi Gras Fat Tuesday – 47 days before Easter Sunday
- St. Patrick’s Day – 17th March
- Good Friday – Friday before Easter
- Easter Monday – Monday after Easter
- Cinco de Mayo – 5th May
- Mother’s Day – Second Sunday in May
- Memorial Day – Last Monday in May
- Juneteenth – 19th June
- Father’s Day – Third Sunday of June
- Independence Day – 4th July – special hours (10 am-6 pm)
- Labor Day – First Monday in September -special hours (10 am-6 pm)
- Columbus Day – Second Monday in October
- Halloween – 31st October
- Veterans Day – 11th November
- Black Friday – Friday after Thanksgiving – special hours (6 am-10 pm)
- Cyber Monday – Monday after Thanksgiving
- Christmas Eve – 24th December -special hours (7 am-6 pm)Boxing Day – 26th December- special hours (10 am-8 pm)
- New Year’s Eve – 31st December – special hours(10am-6pm)
- Easter Sunday – First Sunday after the Full Moon
- Thanksgiving Day – Fourth Thursday in November
- Christmas Day – 25th December
How to Find Your Local Store?
If you’re looking for your local ULTA Beauty store, the best way to find it is by using their website. Just type in your city, state, or zip code, and you’ll be provided with the closest store. You can then view the store hours, exclusive offers, or even sign up for their email list to get regular updates on new products and promotions. Alternatively, you can use search engines like Google to search for the store location.
What to Do if ULTA Beauty is shut?
If your local ULTA Beauty has shut down or is closed for the day, don’t fret. You can always order online from their website. They offer free shipping for orders over $50, and you’ll even get access to exclusive online promotions. Alternatively, there are also other beauty stores where you can get the same products and services that ULTA Beauty provides.
ULTA Beauty Customer Support
If you need assistance, the customer service team is available all of the time to help. Whether you have questions about the products or need help with an online order, you can call them at (866) 983-8582 or use the live chat option on their website.
Tips For Visiting ULTA Beauty During The Holidays
Visiting the store during the holidays can be both a fun and rewarding experience. Here are some tips to help you get the most out of your visit:
- Shop early – Get to the store as soon as possible on the day you plan to shop. That way, you’ll have plenty of time to browse and get your hands on all the best products before they sell out.
- Take advantage of discounts – ULTA Beauty typically offers some great discounts during the holidays, so make sure to check the store website to see which items are on sale.
- Bring a friend – Shopping with a friend can help you compare products and get great advice that you might not have considered otherwise. Plus, it’s just more fun when there’s someone else around!
- Get your shopping done early – This way, you’ll have plenty of time to enjoy all the holiday festivities and take a break from shopping. Using promotional days such as Black Friday will help you get your shopping done early and for a good price!
- Don’t forget about ULTA Beauty Rewards – If you haven’t signed up yet, now is a perfect time! You can earn points on your purchases that can be redeemed for discounts, exclusive offers, and more.
- Get color matched- the store offers complimentary color-matching services, so make sure to take advantage of them while you’re there. That way, you can be certain that you’re picking the right shade and tone for your skin.
- Enjoy yourself – Most importantly, remember to take your time and enjoy the holiday season. Shopping at ULTA Beauty should be a fun and rewarding experience!
Heading Out To Your Local Store?
Well, before you do, let’s take a look at the Walmart Money Center Hours, the Walmart Vision Center Hours, and even the Walmart Customer Service Hours, along with the MetroPCS Hours, What Time Does Michaels Close Open, and the TCF Bank Hours, for your banking needs.
If you need your tires replaced, find out more about Costco Tire Center Hours – What Time Does Costco Tire Center Open Close, as well as the Autozone Hours, or perhaps, you’re joining your local gym and need to know the LA Fitness Hours, and What Time Does Dicks Sporting Goods Close Open, for your gym gear.
No matter how you choose to celebrate this holiday season, ULTA Beauty has everything you need to make it a memorable one! From amazing beauty products to great customer service, the store will help ensure that your special day is all it can be.
Now that you know all about their store hours, how to find your local store, and what to do if the store is shut, you’re ready to enjoy a hassle-free shopping trip. Whether it’s a weekday or weekend, holiday, or regular day – ULTA has the products and services you need to look and feel your best.
Happy Holiday shopping at ULTA Beauty!