UnitedHealthcare, a multibillion-dollar healthcare conglomerate, hires thousands of individuals throughout the United States. Besides domestic operations, UnitedHealthcare frequently offers international employment options in many full-time and part-time work settings.
Please go through this article below to learn about UnitedHealthcare’s employment process. You can also know the details of applying for a job role, operational or shift hours, salary, benefits of joining the healthcare insurance service company, and much more about getting employment at UnitedHealthcare.
Besides, you can follow the below-mentioned UnitedHealthcare’s online job application process to apply for a job at this healthcare service provider company.
Operational hours and Work Schedule at UnitedHealthcare
UnitedHealthcare employs candidates with at least 18 years while they submit the job applications. The shift schedules and working hours of UnitedHealthcare are as follows:
- Monday to Friday: 08:00 a.m. to 05:00 p.m.
- Saturday to Sunday: Closed.
Job Prospects at UnitedHealthcare
UnitedHealth Group is a Top 20 FORTUNE 500 company that operates two main sections, including Optum and UnitedHealthcare. Employers and ordinary persons can both benefit from the former company’s insurance policies. Job seekers looking for insurance careers will find it easy to apply for options with this leading healthcare benefits provider. IT support, sales, marketing, human resources, and customer services careers are all accessible employment opportunities at UnitedHealthcare.
Prospective employees usually enjoy assisting others and keep a cheerful and focused mindset regardless of their field. Talented employees are rewarded for their efforts regularly, have options for career development and growth. In addition, they have the opportunity to make a difference in people’s lives and the business on the front lines. This health insurance company employs around 180,000 people.
The Job Positions Available at UnitedHealthcare
UnitedHealthcare accepts multiple job applications for various available positions, including Data Reporting, Actuary, Claims, Information Technology, Underwriting, and Sales roles. You can easily find the following positions at UnitedHealthcare
Customer Service Representatives
- These representatives use computers and telephones to perform their duties at UnitedHealthcare.
- They are also responsible for transferring policyholders to respective departments, answering customers’ concerns and questions, field comments, and e-mailing or calling them to explain services.
- They usually earn around $09.00 per hour as a base pay at UnitedHealthcare and may rise to earn around $18.00 per hour.
- Sales positions at UnitedHealthcare usually perform their duties in goals and deadlines-oriented work settings.
- They are responsible for selling healthcare policies to individual customers and businesses.
- UnitedHealthcare offers around $25k per annum to Sales employees.
The Online Job Application Process of UnitedHealthcare
UnitedHealthcare allows candidates to apply for its vacant job roles through its official career portal. In addition, it offers various opportunities for job seekers to get a role in this famous health insurance services company. UnitedHealthcare’s online application process is as follows:
- The candidates should visit the official job portal of UnitedHealthcare.
- The form to view the current job positions is available at the top of the webpage.
- Enter your required keywords to search UnitedHealthcare’s current job positions and tap on the “Search” tab.
- Scroll down to know available vacancies appeared on the right of this screen and filter or sort the search results.
- Please tap on the job link or job title you want to apply for at UnitedHealthcare and go through its description. You can also know more about the duties assigned, salary benefits programs, shift timings, and much more in the job description you are applying for.
- Tap on the “Apply” tab to proceed with UnitedHealthcare’s job application process.
- Create your new profile to apply for a post at UnitedHealthcare and tap on the “New User” tab.
- You can fill up the application after creating your profile. First, complete the sections required by UnitedHealthcare, including personal data, contact, education, qualification, skills. It would help if you also filled up your age, previous employment, and other necessary information.
- Submit your job application to UnitedHealthcare after reviewing and filling it up completely.
Checking Job Application Status for UnitedHealthcare
After applying, potential candidates receive an e-mail notification from UnitedHealthcare. Applicants will continue receiving information on the status of their applications while UnitedHealthcare’s hiring managers make final choices. The online profiles needed to fill out employment forms for this healthcare insurance company also allow job hopefuls to check on application status. Besides, the applicants rejected by UnitedHealthcare are also notified through e-mail.
Benefits and Perks While Working at UnitedHealthcare
Workers at UnitedHealthcare have access to many of the same perks that buyers have access to through the company’s service contracts. In addition, UnitedHealthcare extends generous employee benefits to the workers, including the following:
- UnitedHealthcare allows its employees to select and pick beneficial job plans from generous selections of life and work balance programs, financial planning, and wellness and health plans.
- Employees usually benefit from adoption assistance, tuition reimbursement, and employee assistance programs.
- UnitedHealthcare also provides paid vacation, paid holidays, stock purchase plans, and 401 (K) retirement plans.
- Employees also receive life insurance options, vision and dental with medical coverage plans from UnitedHealthcare.
Additional Details of UnitedHealthcare
UnitedHealthcare operates a telemedicine program across New Mexico, Utah, and Arizona as an act of humanitarianism and a global cause. It has a direct beneficial impact on the American Southwest’s modern Navajo. The initiative uses satellites to connect the tribe to professional caretakers in Arizona, Phoenix, and the nearby areas. Most Navajo individuals lived in remote areas of the nation, making it difficult to get their care for chronic illnesses. The UnitedHealthcare’s award-winning program directly benefits youngsters, with over 24,000 Navajo across the tri-state areas.
The health insurance service company, UnitedHealthcare, is operated and owned by UnitedHealth Group. This group was founded in 1977 and is based out in Minnetonka, Minnesota. You can know more about the job application process and job search options through UnitedHealthcare’s official career portal. Besides, you will find various links and tabs to visit UnitedHealthcare’s career webpage.
In addition, you can create a new account to apply for jobs at UnitedHealthcare. You can also view current job listings and submit their applications to this well-known healthcare insurance services company. UnitedHealthcare’s online job applications process is offered to apply for a job role at this healthcare insurance company. Following the steps instructed above will help you guide through the process and make the job finding and application more accessible.