Whether you love or hate the holidays, one thing remains consistent – with each passing holiday comes a change in store hours. If you want to visit your beloved Wawa on a holiday, it’s important to know when they are open. But don’t worry – I’ve got you covered!
Here’s a quick guide to Wawa Holiday Hours.
What Is Wawa?
Wawa is basically a gift from the gods. It’s an oasis in a desert of lack of options when it comes to snacks and convenience stores. You can get hot, made-to-order meals for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, as well as satisfy your sweet tooth with their delicious pastries and desserts.
The sandwiches, wraps, and salads are all made from fresh ingredients that never fail to please. Even better? Wawa prices are pocket friendly without having to sacrifice on quality or taste. Every time I hear the name Wawa, I start drooling like Pavlov’s dog – a sure sign of the tasty goodness you’ll find inside!
The History Of Wawa
Wawa may be most widely known for its delicious hoagies and premium, freshly brewed coffee, but did you know they have quite a colorful past as well?
Founded in the small town of Wawa in Pennsylvania way back in 1964, Wawa began as a dairy farm, providing customers with delicious fresh milk. Over time, the company expanded to include convenience stores that provide passengers using Philadelphia-area transit systems with snacks and other convenience items.
After quickly becoming a local favorite, it began to grow along the East Coast until it reached new heights – some people even call them “the Starbucks of the East Coast!” Nowadays, you can find a Wawa almost anywhere from Delaware to Florida!
Weekday Wawa Hours
No matter the weekday, you can always count on the store to be open, bright, and early. Wawa is open 24 hours a day, so you can always get your caffeine fix or sandwich craving taken care of!
Weekend Wawa Hours
Wawa does not change their hours for the weekend. They are open 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Wawa Holiday Hours
The store is unlike many other stores that reduce their hours. You will find Wawa open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year! That means you can always get those delicious sandwiches and coffee no matter the day or if it’s a holiday.
What Holidays is Wawa open?
- New Year’s Day – 1st January
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day – Third Monday in January
- Valentine’s Day – 14th February
- Presidents’ Day – Third Monday in February
- Mardi Gras Fat Tuesday – 47 days before Easter Sunday
- St. Patrick’s Day -17th March
- Good Friday – Friday before Easter
- Easter Sunday -First Sunday after the Full Moon
- Easter Monday -Monday after Easter
- Cinco de Mayo – 5th May
- Mother’s Day- Second Sunday in May
- Memorial Day – Last Monday in May
- Juneteenth -19th June
- Father’s Day – Third Sunday of June
- Independence Day – 4th July
- Labor Day – First Monday in September
- Columbus Day – Second Monday in October
- Halloween – 31st October
- Veterans Day – 11th November
- Thanksgiving Day – Fourth Thursday in November
- Black Friday – Friday after Thanksgiving
- Cyber Monday -Monday after Thanksgiving
- Christmas Eve – 24th December
- Boxing Day – 26th December
- New Year’s Eve – 31st December
What Holidays is Wawa closed?
How to Find Your Local Store
If you are lucky enough to live in one of the six states that Wawa calls home, you are in luck! You can easily find your nearest store by heading to their website, wawa.com, and using the store locator. All you need to do is enter your zip code, and it will show you all the stores that are near your location.
What to Do if Wawa is Shut
If you find yourself in need of a snack or cup of coffee and can’t make it to your local store, don’t worry! There are plenty of other great convenience stores around that can provide you with the same deliciousness as Wawa. Just be sure to check the business hours first, especially for holiday times, as some stores have different operating hours during the holidays.
Similar stores are Sheetz and Rutter’s, both of which have a wide selection of food and drinks.
Wawa Customer Support
If you’ve got any questions about your local Wawa store or want to provide feedback, you can find answers at their website, wawa.com. They also provide customer support via phone and email, so you can get in touch with them whenever you need it.
Tips For Visiting Wawa
- Be sure to try out their signature sandwiches and hoagies! They have some of the most delicious ones around, and they make them fresh in-store.
- Remember to bring your reusable coffee mug or thermos with you – Wawa offers a 10¢ discount when you bring your own cup for their hot and iced coffees!
- Stop by on Wednesdays after 10 PM for late-night specials – you can score a variety of discounted food and drinks!
- Take advantage of the rewards program -you can earn points for every purchase and save up for discounts on future orders.
- Always check the website for specials and promotions – Wawa often has coupons, discounts, and other offers to help save you money.
Why Not Work At Wawa?
Working in retail can be fun! So, let’s check out our in-depth guide to the Wawa Application and the most common Wawa Interview Questions, along with How Much Does Wawa Pay for your rates and working hours.
In addition, take a look at our guides to the Price Chopper Application, the City Market Application, and the Giant Food Stores Application, as well as the Tops Application, the Shaws Application, the Pick n Save Grocery Application, and the Lucky Supermarkets Application for 2023.
Lastly, we’ve also put together guides to the United Supermarkets Application, the Publix Application, and the Giant Eagle Application, or perhaps you love your organic produce, so the Whole Foods Application will come in handy, and finally, the H E B Application, and the Dollar Tree Application.
Visiting a store is a fantastic way to get the snacks and drinks you need in a convenient, friendly atmosphere. With the Wawa 24/7 store hours and a wide selection of items, it’s no wonder why so many people choose them for their quick stop.
Plus, with their rewards program and weekly specials, you’re sure to save some money while you’re there. With all of this in mind, you should consider making Wawa your go-to convenience store!
Enjoy your holiday shopping at Wawa!