Westin Hotels & Resorts, an upscale hospitality company, employs both experienced and entry-level candidates for several hotel job positions. With approximately 200 store locations, there are plenty of job options for ambitious applicants worldwide. Westin Hotels & Resorts consistently look for new members to join its substantial existing team. There are seasonal positions available with part-time and seasonal job roles at Westin Hotels & Resorts.
The employment process of Westin Hotels & Resorts is provided in the guide below. Continue reading to apply for a job position, know the eligibility criteria, benefits, duties, schedule flexibility, and much more offered.
- Operational Hours and Work Schedule at Westin Hotels & Resorts
- Job Prospects at Westin Hotels & Resorts
- Job Requirements
- The Job Positions Available at Westin Hotels & Resorts
- The Online Job Application Process of Westin Hotels & Resorts
- Checking Job Application Status for Westin Hotels & Resorts
- Benefits and Perks While Working at Westin Hotels & Resorts
- Additional Details of Westin Hotels & Resorts
Operational Hours and Work Schedule at Westin Hotels & Resorts
Job applicants must be 18 years or older to apply for a Westin Hotels & Resorts job position. The available duty schedules and business hours of Westin Hotels & Resorts are for 24 hours for all days of a week.
Job Prospects at Westin Hotels & Resorts
Westin Hotels & Resorts continues to expand and broaden the size of its operations irrespective of the fact that it is already a successful brand. Between 2005 and 2015, the firm opened more than 50 new hotels. As more places open up by Westin Hotels & Resorts, growth prospects emerge. Food preparation and Guest services roles are among the entry-level available job roles with the firm.
There are still plenty of supervisory and management-level job positions available. Furthermore, in the corporate headquarters in Stamford, CT, there are numerous employment prospects for candidates with relevant expertise.
To ensure that employees provide the greatest possible service to customers, the organization primarily provides employees with optimal employment experiences and work settings. Employees are paid competitively in the industry because Westin Hotels & Resorts is a well-known and successful company. Employees also have the opportunity for growth, compensated training, and attractive work benefits. Because hotels are open 24 hours a day, flexible schedule choices are popular at Westin Hotels & Resorts seven days a week.
The Job Positions Available at Westin Hotels & Resorts
Westin Hotels & Resorts offers various job options, including Hotel Manager, Catering Manager, Security Manager, Maintenance Supervisor, and Housekeeping Supervisor. It also offers Front Office Manager, Night Auditor, Administrative Assistant, Human Resources Generalist, Marketing Analyst, and Call Center Customer Service Representative positions.
In addition, Spa Attendant, Guest Services Associate, Gift Shop Retail Sales Associate, Food and Beverage Associate, Maintenance Worker, Laundry Attendant, Housekeeper, and Front Desk Associate positions are available at Westin Hotels & Resorts. The following positions are usually vacant at Westin Hotels & Resorts:
Front Desk Agent
- The candidate needs to perform the customer services roles for the company.
- They need to accept the payments, provide receipts and room keys, and assist them with their inquiries.
- They have an option to earn around $12.00 per hour.
- Servers need to take the orders from patrons and also need to serve them with freshly baked dishes.
- Their duties include carrying the dishes to tables, refilling the drinks, and provide good customer service.
- They can earn around $6.00 per hour and also need to be 18+ for the considerations.
- Candidates with previous work experiences can also gain preference for the jobs.
The Online Job Application Process of Westin Hotels & Resorts
The process of submitting job application forms to Westin Hotels & Resorts is as follows:
- Visit Westin Hotels & Resorts’ official online platform and visit its employment page.
- Check out the available Westin Hotels & Resorts job openings.
- Go through the description of the employment role you want to apply for at Westin Hotels & Resorts.
- Fill up the personal details for profile creation with personal and contact data, including address, contact details, state or location information, etc., to submit your resume and cover letter.
- Fill up the complete information and data by filling up the details of “Administrative Stuff” and “Online Interview.”
Checking Job Application Status for Westin Hotels & Resorts
The employment procedure at the Westin Hotels & Resorts might take anywhere from a few days to many weeks. After submitting the job application, job seekers receive a response from hiring managers. Inquiring about the job application evaluation process with human resources professionals has always been a useful way to demonstrate enthusiasm in open job positions at Westin Hotels & Resorts.
Benefits and Perks While Working at Westin Hotels & Resorts
The chain is leading amongst its competitors, and the reason behind the same is satisfied employees and customers. They make their best to provide as many benefits possible to their employees for strong long-term relations.
- Their benefits packages include insurances for vision, medical and dental services.
- Qualified employees who assisted with the firm also have financial job benefits, including retirement plans, options for stock purchases pension programs to ensure a healthy and safe future.
- They also offer programs for work-life balances to their customers, including paid holidays, vacation days and sick time leaves.
- They are also eligible to get employee discounts and free lunch facilities.
Additional Details of Westin Hotels & Resorts
Westin Hotels & Resorts functions as a part of the brand of Starwood Hotels and Resorts Worldwide. Apart from Weston, firms managed by the company include St. Regis, Element, and Four Points. When meeting with recruiting managers, always be in business clothing. This is because staffing officials expect serious candidates to appear in a manner that befits the formal and upmarket environment.
Employees are hired by Westin Hotels & Resorts in more than 1,200 locations in over 100 nations. The hospitality and service corporation employs more than 180,000 people because of its extensive network of locations. Westin Hotels & Resorts accepts in-person and online job application forms for career aspirants to fill up. It also requires job applicants to disclose their educational background, related skills, contact info, and previous work experience on the job application forms.
Applicants interested in corporate or managerial-level job roles must include cover letters and resumes with their job application forms, in addition to the necessary hiring materials to Westin Hotels & Resorts. The candidates should fill up the employment forms completely and truthfully. Background and drug testing are also standard aspects of the hospitality chain’s hiring process. This is something that candidates should keep in mind as their career could be ruined forever.
- Best Free Resume Builders
- Clinical Trial Manager Job Description
- Does CPS Run Background Checks?
- Kmart Application Online: Jobs & Career Info
- How to Become a Tutor?
- How Much Does Dollar General Pay? (2023 Guide)
- GEICO Insurance Application Online: Jobs & Career Info
- Can Teens Work at Barnes & Noble?
- ShopRite Holiday Hours
- Jobs for 11 Year Olds