Time management is a great skill to learn in life. It is especially important to know what time your local stores shut, so you can get your shopping done before they close.
Therefore, let’s take a look at What Time Does BJs Close-Open? So that you are never caught off guard again!
- What Is BJ’s Wholesale Club?
- What Time Does BJs Close-Open? – Store Hours
- What To Do If It Is Closed?
- Tips On Shopping At BJ’s Wholesale Club
- What About The 3 Famous Superstores?
- What Time Does BJs Close-Open – Final Thoughts
What Is BJ’s Wholesale Club?
BJ’s Wholesale Club is a membership-only warehouse club chain operating on the East Coast of the United States, as well as in the state of Ohio. As of 2020, they had a total of 216 locations, with over 25,000 staff members.
The History of BJ’s Wholesale Club?
The first store was opened in 1984 in Medford, Massachusetts. The warehouse club was an offshoot of Zayre, a now-defunct discount department store chain. The concept was new to the Northeast at the time. BJ’s initially had trouble getting traction with its membership model because customers were reluctant to pay an annual fee for the privilege of shopping there.
In response, they began offering a 30-day free trial membership. The strategy worked, and the store eventually became one of the most successful warehouse club chains in the country. The company is now worth an estimated $10 billion and is owned by private equity firm Leonard Green & Partners.
What Time Does BJs Close-Open? – Store Hours
BJ’s store hours vary by location, but during the weekdays, they tend to keep regular hours:
- Monday: 9am – 10pm
- Tuesday: 9am – 10pm
- Wednesday: 9am – 10pm
- Thursday: 9am – 10pm
- Friday: 9am -10pm
Whereas on the weekends the hours differ slightly.
- Saturday: 9am – 10pm
- Sunday: 9am – 8pm
Which holidays are they open?
The Wholesale Club is open on the following holidays:
- New Year’s Day – 1st of January
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day – 3rd Monday in January
- Valentine’s Day – 14th February
- President’s Day – 3rd Monday in February
- Easter – Variable
- Mother’s Day – 2nd Sunday in May
- Memorial Day – Last Monday in May
- Father’s Day – 3rd Sunday in June
- Independence Day – 4th of July
- Labor Day – 1st Monday in September
- Columbus Day – 2nd Monday in October
- Halloween – 31st October
- Veterans Day – 11th November
- Christmas Eve – 24th December
- New Year’s Eve – 31st December
Which holidays are they closed?
The warehouse chain is closed on the following holidays:
- Thanksgiving Day – 4th Thursday in November
- Christmas Day – 25th December
What are the holiday hours?
The stores holiday hours are as follows:
- New Year’s Day: 9 am – 7 pm
- Christmas Eve: 8 am – 6 pm
- New Year’s Eve: 8 am – 7 pm
What To Do If It Is Closed?
Unfortunately, if the store is closed, the best thing to do is plan ahead next time! Knowing their opening hours and which holidays they are closed will help you avoid any inconvenience.
However, if you are in a desperate need for something, there are a few things you can do:
- Go online: You can visit BJ’s Wholesale Club website and order items to be delivered to your home.
- Check other locations: If there is another store location nearby, they may have different hours, so it is worth checking.
- Call customer service: You can reach their customer service at 1 (800) 257-2582.
- Try other stores: There are other stores similar to BJ’s, such as Costco and Sam’s Club. You are sure to find what you need if you shop around.
What time does BJ’s Gas close?
The gas station closes at the same time as the store, so 10 pm during the week and 8 pm on Sundays. You can find the gas station at most of their locations.
How to Find Your Local Store?
The easiest way to find your local store is by using the store locator on BJ’s Wholesale Club website. Simply enter your zip code or city and state, and the locator will return a list of store locations near you. You can also use google maps to find the address and phone number of your local store. To do so, simply type “BJ’s Wholesale Club” into the search bar and click on the store’s listing.
Customer Support Information
If you need to contact customer support for any reason, such as queries or complaints, you can do so by phone at 1-800-BJS-CLUB (1-800-257-2582) or by email at [email protected]. You can also reach out to BJ’s on social media; the store is on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
Tips On Shopping At BJ’s Wholesale Club
Plan your shopping trips to avoid the crowds. BJ’s can be remarkably busy on weekends and holidays.
Keep the following in mind:
- Take advantage of their online shopping service to order your groceries in advance. This service is available to members only.
- Become a member! You’ll get access to exclusive deals and coupons, as well as the ability to use their online shopping service. Membership fees start at $55 per year.
- Download the store app to get access to deals and coupons on your mobile device.
- Check the clearance section for deeply discounted items.
- Shop early in the day to get first dibs on fresh bakery items. BJ’s bakery items are immensely popular and often sell out quickly. Use a gift card to save even more money on your purchase. Gift cards can be purchased online or in-store.
- Sign up for emails to receive exclusive coupons and deals delivered right to your inbox.
What Warehouse Membership Should You Choose?
There are many different warehouse memberships to choose from, but BJ’s Wholesale Club is a great option for families and businesses alike. They offer competitive prices on groceries, household items, and more. Plus, you’ll get access to exclusive deals and coupons.
Other choices include Costco; this membership is also great for families and businesses alike, as well as Sam’s Club. If you’re looking for a membership that offers discounts on gas, travel, and more, then consider signing up for a Costco Executive Membership. However, it depends on which store is local to you.
What About The 3 Famous Superstores?
Costco, Walmart, and Best Buy are known all over the world! So, you’ll be happy to know we have outstanding career guides on all three!
We’ll begin with our guide to Costco Application and the most frequently asked Costco Interview Questions, followed by the Best Buy Application and the most common Best Buy Interview Questions, and finally, the Walmart Application and the most common Walmart Interview Questions to make sure you’re fully prepared!
For more insight into the company you’re applying to, take a look at our in-depth Walmart Vision And Mission Statement Analysis and the Best Buy Mission and Vision Statement Analysis. Or perhaps you’d like to compare the Costco Employee Discount with the Best Buy Employee Discount, or even find out Does Walmart Give Bonuses to see which one you’re happiest with.
Lastly, please note to check up on Does Best Buy Hire Felons, Does Costco Hire Felons, as well as Does Walmart Hire Felons if you have a criminal record before applying in 2023.
What Time Does BJs Close-Open – Final Thoughts
BJ’s Wholesale Club is a great place to shop for groceries, household items, and more.
However, it is important to know the store hours and which holidays they are closed to avoid any inconvenience. The store is open on most holidays but closed on Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day. So, you will now be able to answer all your friends’ queries if they ask what time BJ’s opens. Make sure to take advantage of their online shopping service and become a member to get the best deals!
Happy shopping at BJ’s for the best wholesale deals!