When it comes to Home Goods, most people have no idea what time it closes.
Is it open late on Fridays? Do they close at 6 pm on Sundays? What Time Does Home Goods Close-Open? What about the holidays? Are they open on Christmas day? It can be hard to keep track of! But don’t worry because I’m here to help. Here, I will tell you everything you need to know about the store hours. I’ll also give you some tips on what to do if it’s closed when you visit.
So let’s get ready to shop till you drop!
- What Is Home Goods?
- The History Of Home Goods
- What Time Does Home Goods Close-Open? – Store Hours
- What To Do If Home Goods Is Closed?
- How To Find Your Local Home Goods Store?
- Tips For Shopping At Home Goods
- Thinking Of Working For a DIY Store?
- What Time Does Home Goods Close-Open? – Final Thoughts
What Is Home Goods?
Home Goods is a retailer that specializes in selling furniture, home decor, and housewares. It was founded in 1992 and is headquartered in Massachusetts.
The company has more than 1,000 stores nationwide and employs more than 30,000 people. Its mission is to “make everyday life better for everyone, every day.” In the fiscal year 2018, the company had net sales of $6.9 billion and was valued at $11.4 billion.
The History Of Home Goods
Over 30 years ago, the store was founded by Max and Morris Feldberg, two brothers who wanted to provide a different kind of shopping experience for people who were looking for quality home furnishings.
After a few years, the company expanded and opened stores in Pennsylvania, Delaware, and Connecticut. The company then went public and started to grow rapidly. By 2000, there were more than 100 Home Goods stores across the United States.
One of the best 100 companies…
The company has come a long way since then, and today it is one of the largest home furnishing retailers in the United States. The company has been recognized for its innovation, customer service, and community involvement.
In 2017, it was ranked #63 on Fortune’s list of the 100 Best Companies to Work For. And in 2018, the company ranked #38 on Forbes’ list of America’s Largest Private Companies.
What Time Does Home Goods Close-Open? – Store Hours
Home Goods store weekday hours are Monday through Friday from 9:30 am to 9:30 pm. However, these hours may vary by location, so it’s always best to call ahead or check the Home Goods website before heading to the store. Some stores may be open late on Fridays.
The hours at the weekend are Saturday from 9:30 am to 9:30 pm, and Sunday from 11:00 am to 8:00 pm. However, again these hours may vary by location. Some of the stores are open later on Fridays and Saturdays and may open earlier on Sundays, depending on how busy the area is.
The furniture giant is closed on Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day to let staff celebrate with their family. You may find that some stores are open on other holidays, such as Easter Sunday and Memorial Day. It’s always best to check with your local store before heading out.
Holidays the store is open on include:
- New Year’s Day (1st January)
- Martin Luther King Day (the third Monday in January)
- Presidents Day (the third Monday in February)
- Memorial Day (last Monday in May)
- Independence Day (4th of July)
- Labor Day (the first Monday in September)
- Columbus Day (the second Monday in October)
- Halloween (31st of October)
- Veterans Day (11th of November)
- Christmas Eve (24th of December)
- New Year’s Eve (31st of December)
What To Do If Home Goods Is Closed?
If you find yourself at the mall and your local store is closed, don’t worry! There are plenty of other stores to explore.
Here are some ideas:
- Check out the other stores in the mall. There’s bound to be something that catches your eye.
- If you’re looking for furniture or home decor, try going to a department store like Macy’s or Target.
- Check if there is a store open later nearby. Sometimes larger Home Goods stores are open later, so maybe you can find one close by that can help you out!
- If you’re looking for housewares, try going to a store like Bed Bath & Beyond or Crate & Barrel.
- If you’re just looking to browse, stores like Anthropologie or Urban Outfitters are always fun to explore.
- Go Online: You can always shop online at HomeGoods.com if the store is closed and order next-day delivery.
How To Find Your Local Home Goods Store?
If you’re looking for a specific item or just want to browse the store, you can find your nearest store location by using the store locator on the Home Goods website. Simply enter your city, state, or zip code, and the website will provide you with a list of stores in the area. You can also narrow your search by store type (outlet, furniture, home decor, etc.) and distance.
Customer Support Information
If you need help with an online order or have any other questions or concerns, you can contact the store’s customer service by phone at 1-800-888-0776 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also find more information on the Home Goods website under the “Customer Service” tab.
Tips For Shopping At Home Goods
Home Goods stores are constantly getting new merchandise, so it’s worth stopping by often to see what’s new.
- If you’re looking for something specific, try to go early in the day when the store is less crowded, and there’s a better chance that the item will still be in stock.
- Keep an eye out for clearance items! Stores typically have a large clearance section with great deals on furniture, home decor, and more.
- Download the app to get alerts about sales and new arrivals. You can also use the app to scan items in the store and check prices.
- Sign up for the email list to receive coupons and promotions in your inbox. You can sign up on the website or in the store.
- Follow the furniture store on social media for deals, news, and more. You can find Home Goods on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Use a credit card that offers cash back or rewards points to save even more money. Some credit cards also offer extended warranties on purchases, which can be helpful when buying big-ticket items.
Thinking Of Working For a DIY Store?
Well, then we can help! Let’s start by finding out How Old Do You Have To Be To Work At Home Depot and How Old Do You Have To Be To Work At Lowes if you’re still in school. You’ll also want to learn more about the Home Depot Dress Code, How Much Does Home Depot Pay and take a look at our in-depth Lowes Mission And Vision Statement Analysis before applying.
Next, we have a selection of opportunities, such as our guides to the Home Depot Application, the Lowes Application, along with the Orchard Supply Hardware Application, and the Ace Hardware Application, for you to choose from in 2023.
Lastly, make sure you’re fully prepared on the big day with our guide to the most frequently asked Home Depot Interview Questions, and please check up on Does Lowes Hire Felons if you have a criminal record.
What Time Does Home Goods Close-Open? – Final Thoughts
So, if you’re in the market for some new furniture, Home Goods is the place to go.
Just be prepared to spend a lot of time (and money) there, because you’re going to want to buy everything. And I mean EVERYTHING! Good luck trying to resist all the amazing deals and adorable home decor! And now you know what time Home Goods opens, so you can plan your shopping trips accordingly.
Happy shopping at your local Home Goods Store!