Have you ever been to Sam’s Club? It is a great place to shop for groceries, clothes, and other items. However, one thing that you may not know about the warehouse is their store hours.
So, I’ve decided to answer the question… what time does Sam’s Club close-open? As well as take a look at their store hours on weekends and holidays.
- What Is Sam’s Club?
- What Time Does Sam’s Club Close-Open? – Store Hours
- What To Do When It Is Closed?
- Tips For Shopping At Sam’s Club
- Are You Applying For A Retail Position?
- What Time Does Sam’s Club Close-Open? – Final Thoughts
What Is Sam’s Club?
It sounds like an exclusive members club, but Sam’s Club is actually a chain of retail warehouses that are owned and operated by Walmart. It sells bulk items at discounted prices to both individuals and businesses.
The History of Sam’s Club
It was founded in 1983 by Sam Walton, the same man who founded Walmart. He named it after himself, and the club membership concept was inspired by warehouse clubs that he had seen in Europe. The first Sam’s Club opened in Midwest City, Oklahoma. From there, it quickly spread across the United States.
Today, it has over 600 locations in the United States, as well as Puerto Rico, Brazil, and China.
What Time Does Sam’s Club Close-Open? – Store Hours
One of the most common questions people have about Sam’s Club is about the store hours. There are over 600 store locations across the country, and they are all open seven days a week, but their hours do vary by day and location. So, it is always best to check with your local store. Most of the stores are open from 9:00 am to 8:00 pm during the week.
Sam’s Club is also open on weekends, but their hours are shorter. The majority of stores are open from 9 am to 8 pm on a Saturday. However, on Sundays, most stores open an hour later and close two hours earlier, so from 10 am to 6 pm. Again, these hours may vary by location, so it is always best to check with your local store.
The retailer is also open on most holidays, but their hours may be different than usual. For example, on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve, most stores are open until 6 pm. On certain holidays the store is closed; these include Thanksgiving Day, Easter, New Year’s Day, and Christmas Day.
What Are Sam’s Club Early Shopping Hours?
Certain Sam’s Clubs offer early shopping hours for those who need to get their shopping done before the store opens to the general public. These early hours are typically from 8 am to 10 am during the week, and 8 am until 9 am on a Saturday.
This is a wonderful time to shop if you need to get in and out quickly without the crowds. It is only available for plus members, though. Plus, memberships are the next level up from a basic membership and come with a ton of perks, including access to the early shopping hours.
What Time is the Cafe Open?
The cafe inside Sam’s Club is typically open from 10 am to 7 pm from Monday – Saturday and from 10 am until 6 pm on Sundays. Perfect for a coffee break!
What time is the Fuel Centre Open?
The fuel center is open from 6 am until 9 pm for all members Monday – Saturday. The hours are reduced on a Sunday, being open from 9 am until 7 am.
What To Do When It Is Closed?
If you don’t finish work until after 8 pm or Sam’s Club is closed on a holiday, don’t worry, there are still plenty of places to shop. You can always shop at Walmart or Target. Or, if you need to buy in bulk, try Costco or BJ’s Wholesale Club.
Additionally, you can shop online at SamsClub.com. They offer free shipping on most orders over $35, and you can even order groceries to be delivered to your door through their Instacart partnership.
How to Find Your Local Store?
If you’re not sure where your nearest warehouse is, you can use their store locator tool on their website. Just enter your zip code or city and state, and it will show you a list of all the Sam’s Club stores in your area. You can also use apps such as google maps to find the location of your nearest store.
Customer Support Information
If you need to contact Sam’s Club for any reason, their customer service team is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can reach them by phone at 1-888-746-7726 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also find answers to frequent questions on their website in the Help Centre.
Tips For Shopping At Sam’s Club
To get the most out of your membership with the grocery store, there are a few things you should keep in mind.
- Firstly, you need to be a member to shop at Sam’s Club. You can sign up for a membership online or in-store. There are two types of memberships available: the Plus membership and the Business membership. The Plus membership costs $100 per year and comes with a number of benefits, including early shopping hours, free shipping on most online orders, and more. The Business membership is designed for those who own their own business or are looking to purchase in bulk and costs $45 per year.
- If you plan on doing a lot of shopping there, it might be worth signing up for their credit card. You can earn cash back on all your purchases, plus get exclusive discounts and offers.
- They also offer a price match guarantee, so if you find an item cheaper at another store, they will match the price. This is valid for both in-store and online purchases.
- Check out their app, as it often has exclusive coupons and deals that you can use in-store or online.
- Sam’s Club typically has a lot of great sales and clearance items, so be sure to check those out before shopping.
- They also offer a Buy Online, Pick Up in Store service, so you can order your items online and then pick them up at the store when it’s convenient for you. This is great if you need to buy in bulk or if the item you want is out of stock in-store.
Are You Applying For A Retail Position?
Sam’s Club is a great place to start! So, check out our in-depth guide to the Sams Club Application and the most frequently asked Sams Club Interview Questions to make sure you’re fully prepared for the big day!
In addition, we also have our guides to the Pick n Save Grocery Application, the Whole Foods Application, and the Shaws Application, or perhaps you’d be interested in the Publix Application, the Giant Food Stores Application, as well as the Tops Application for 2023.
Just for some extra info on shopping at Sam’s Club, find out more about the Sams Club Plus Membership for the best deals, along with details on the payment options, such as Does Sams Club Accept Google Pay Samsung Pay, Does Sams Club Take Apple Pay, as well as Does Sams Club Take EBT if you’re supporting a large family.
What Time Does Sam’s Club Close-Open? – Final Thoughts
Grocery shopping can be a daunting task, but it doesn’t have to be.
By following these tips, you’ll be able to get in and out quickly without spending too much money. Just make sure you avoid the temptation of the candy aisle! So, you now know what time Sam’s Club stores open, what to do when it is closed and how to find your local store.
Good luck and happy shopping at Sam’s Club!