It’s getting to be that time of year again when tinsel and flashing fairy lights adorn every street sign and busy shopping mall. Out come the wreaths of festive green, red, and gold that take their rightful places on door fronts. Meanwhile, Christmas music takes over the yearly playlists over the radio waves and in-stores.
Whataburger is a favored fast food restaurant all over Southern America. You might have a hankering for your favorite burger during this year’s festivities. But are the restaurants even open?
Let’s take a look at the Whataburger Holiday Hours.
- Is Whataburger Open On Christmas Day?
- Whataburger Holiday Hours
- What About Other Holidays?
- What Can I Get At Whataburger?
- What Other Restaurants Are Not Open On Christmas Day?
- Looking For Your First Job?
- Final Thoughts
Is Whataburger Open On Christmas Day?
Whataburger has 930 restaurants across ten states and is usually found to be operating every day, including most holidays. However, there is at least one internationally observed holiday that every single Whataburger restaurant closes. Namely, Christmas Day.
You’ll find that most restaurants close on this one day a year. Why, I hear you ask? It’s so that employees, managers, owners, supply drivers, and cleaners can all enjoy a full day off to celebrate that special time of year. A day off to spend time with their loved ones and families, just like you love to do!
What Are Whataburgers Usual Opening Hours?
Most Whataburger restaurants are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. That’s right!
However, this schedule might vary in places where there is more than one location nearby or in smaller towns. So what’s the best way to check the opening hours of your local Whataburger store? It’s to use their handy store locator tool, which will give you the full address, phone number, and opening hours for each restaurant.
Whataburger Holiday Hours
Whataburger is known for its accessibility to delicious burgers, fries, and shakes 24 hours a day, seven days a week. No matter what time of the day or night, you can drive through and order whatever you like from their extensive menu.
The only day this is going to differ is Christmas Day. Unfortunately, on December 25th, you will not be able to stop by to pick up your favorite burger. This is because all their restaurants across the states will be closed. However, on Christmas Eve, you will be served as usual, and it’s the same for Boxing Day.
What About Other Holidays?
Whataburger is known to be open most days of the year, even on most federal and national holidays.
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day (MLK Day)
- Valentine’s Day
- Presidents Day
- Mardi Gras Fat Tuesday
- St. Patrick’s Day
- Good Friday
- Easter Monday
- Cinco de Mayo
- Mother’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Juneteenth (June 19)
- Father’s Day
- Independence Day (4th of July)
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Veterans Day
- Black Friday
- Christmas Eve
- Boxing Day (December 26)
- New Year’s Eve
Is Whataburger Closed On Any Other Holidays?
Although it varies from each location, Whataburger restaurants usually close for Easter Sunday and Thanksgiving, this is as well as Christmas Day each year.
What Can I Get At Whataburger?
Whataburger is a much-loved American fast-food chain that specializes in unique burgers and drinks. Plus a huge array of jacked-up fries and sides as well as desserts! They started the first restaurant in Corpus Christi, Texas, in 1950 and have grown to almost 1000 store locations!
Does Whataburger Deliver?
Yes, you can get Whataburger delivered to your door in several ways! You can order directly through their online ordering system or through various other delivery apps like DoorDash, Grubhub, and Ubereats.
What Other Restaurants Are Not Open On Christmas Day?
- Arby’s – A freshly prepared sandwich joint with 3,300 locations stateside which all are closed on Christmas Day.
- Dairy Queen – First established with their amazing soft serve and blizzards, DQ is now just as famous for its burgers and sides as well! With 4356 locations across America.
- Hardees – Hardees has over 1,800 locations in the United States, and sadly they will all be closed on Christmas Day.
- Jack in the Box – With 2,218 locations and a huge menu offering many different items, you’ll have to get your fix on any day except Christmas!
- Jimmy Johns – Home to many a delicious sandwich and with 2,755 locations.
- KFC – Is everyone’s go-to for finger-lickin’ good fried chicken! KFC has 3,978 locations; however, they will all be closed to observe the Christmas Day holiday.
- Little Caesars – Famous for yummy pizzas, Little Caesars, has 4,173 locations across America.
- Panda Express – Fast food the Chinese way; Panda Express’s dishes will not be served on Christmas Day from any of their 2,300 stores.
- Papa Johns – Papa Johns, with its tasty pizzas, pasta dishes, and range of sides, will not be open at any one of its 3,113 locations for business on Christmas Day.
Looking For Your First Job?
Well, you’ve come to the right place! Check out our awesome selection of burger joint opportunities, starting with our in-depth guide to the Whataburger Application and the most frequently asked Whataburger Interview Questions, as well as the In-N-Out Burger Application, with the most common In-N-Out Burgers Interview Questions.
Of course, we couldn’t leave out our guide to the McDonalds Application and the most common McDonalds Interview Questions, along with the Burger King Application and the most frequently asked Burger King Interview Questions in 2023.
If you’re not sure which position to apply for, then take a look at our Fast Food Cashier Job Description, and Cashier Job Description, followed by our Shift Leader Job Description, or perhaps maybe our Assistant Restaurant Manager Job Description, or our Restaurant General Manager Job Description.
Unfortunately, Whataburger is not going to be open on Christmas Day. They pride themselves on being operational in most of their numerous stores 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
However, everyone deserves a day off at Christmas to spend it celebrating time together with family and loved ones. And that one day off a year is none other than Christmas Day. Most locations are operating their usual hours in the lead-up to Christmas and get right back to it on Boxing Day.
Enjoy your next delicious burger meal at Whataburger!
- How To Become a Travel Agent?
- Dish Network Application Online: Jobs & Career Info
- Safest Neighborhoods in Houston
- Chico’s Application Online: Jobs & Career Info
- BCBG Max Azria Application: Jobs & Careers Online
- Do You Need A Passport To Go To Cabo?
- Marine Biologist Job Description
- Work Experience on a Resume
- How Many Stamps Do I Need Per Oz?
- McAlister’s Deli Application Online: Jobs & Career Info