Walmart is your one-stop shop for, well, pretty much everything!
It’s a great place to shop for groceries and your kid’s items, not to mention everything for birthday parties and activities for the school holidays. Walmart offers its customers a vast array of products, with 120,000 available in-store at any given time!
So when you are looking for something specific and a little obscure, for example, you may want to make some all-natural body wash, and might be wandering around the store asking, ‘Where is vegetable glycerin at Walmart’? Well, let’s find out…
- Where Can I Find Vegetable Glycerin In Walmart?
- Find Vegetable Glycerin Via The Walmart+ App
- Is It Easy To Install The Walmart+ App?
- Are There Many Types Of Vegetable Glycerin Available?
- What Is Vegetable Glycerin?
- What Can I Use Vegetable Glycerin For?
- Where Else Can I Purchase Vegetable Glycerin?
- Is There An Alternative To Vegetable Oil?
- Frequent Walmart Shopper Info!
- Where is Vegetable Glycerin at Walmart – Final Thoughts
Where Can I Find Vegetable Glycerin In Walmart?
Walmart sells several different brands and types of vegetable glycerin, so you’ll be able to find it in several places within the store.
The Vegetable glycerin can be located in the first aid aisle, right next to the band-aids. Whereas food-grade vegetable oil can be found next to castor oil and the diuretics section, or alternatively, it’s placed with the skin products.
Find Vegetable Glycerin Via The Walmart+ App
Walmart has 4,724 stores in North America, and each individual Walmart store has a different layout and items in different places from each other.
So if you visit a different Walmart from the local store you normally frequent, it can be incredibly time-consuming to find items. Not to mention frustrating not being able to find the items you always purchase and therefore know their place in your usual store. If you’re having no joy finding vegetable glycerin in Walmart, and are having trouble flagging down an associate, don’t fear!
Download the app and go!
You can simply download the Walmart+ App on your phone or tablet and get assistance instantly! Once it’s installed, open it up, type vegetable glycerin into the search box, and voila! If it’s available and stocked, the app will tell you where it can be found in your particular store.
Right down to the isle and position within it. Turning a frustrating shopping trip into something quick and easy!
Is It Easy To Install The Walmart+ App?
It is super easy to install and use the Walmart+ App. Just follow these simple instructions.
- Simply download Walmart+ App from the Apple App Store if you use an iPhone or from Google Play with your Android device.
- Log in to your Walmart account or go through the simple sign-up process, which takes two minutes to complete.
- Put your store location in via the zipcode.
- Then type ‘vegetable glycerin’ in the search box.
The app will then show you exactly where it’s located within the shop you are in… How brilliant is that?
Are There Many Types Of Vegetable Glycerin Available?
Yes, Walmart currently stocks a wide variety of vegetable glycerin in their stores. However, you’ll need to check your local shop to see exactly what’s in stock. Or if you want to buy it online, check out:
- NOW Solutions, Vegetable Glycerin, 100% Pure, Versatile Skin Care
- PURA D’OR Organic Vegetable Glycerin (24oz) Derived from Coconut, 100% Pure
- 2 Bottles 4 oz of Vegetable Glycerine USP VG Kosher VG 99.9% Pure Food Grade
- Natural Vegetable Glycerin, 16 Fl Oz, Food Grade, Clear & Odorless
What Is Vegetable Glycerin?
Vegetable glycerin is a clear, sticky, and mildly sweet-tasting liquid. It’s known as sugar alcohol in its chemical makeup and is typically made from soybean, palm, or coconut oil. As it is made from vegetables, it is a vegan-friendly product.
It is a humectant which means it attracts water and moisture. Because of these hydrating properties and as it is all-natural and vegan, it is commonly used in beauty and skincare products. Also, it is used as a food additive with its sweet flavor.
What Can I Use Vegetable Glycerin For?
Vegetable glycerin has a lot of different uses. For example, you can make:
- Body Wash
- Hard or Liquid Soap
- Activated Charcoal Soap
- Dandruff Shampoo
- Face Cream
- Facial Cleanser
- Body Lotion
Plus, with its viscosity and chemical-free properties, it’s great for art projects! You can revive dried-out ink pads, make faux leather, refill old markers and even use it for the liquid component in a snow globe!
Where Else Can I Purchase Vegetable Glycerin?
If you aren’t heading to Walmart but still need to pick up some vegetable glycerin, you can stop in at your local grocery store or pharmacy and pick some up from there as well. You might find it in the first aid aisle or next to castor oil. Or in the skincare section.
Check out these stores:
Is There An Alternative To Vegetable Oil?
If your local store doesn’t have any vegetable glycerin to hand, then there are some alternatives. Of course, it depends on what you need it for, but you can substitute.
- Shea butter or jojoba oil are also all-natural and great for moisturizing dry skin.
- Propolyn glycol is incredibly similar to vegetable glycerin and is also commonly found in cosmetics and skincare.
Frequent Walmart Shopper Info!
If you’re wondering about different services and offers at Walmart, then find out Does Walmart Develop Disposable Cameras, Does Walmart Make Keys, how to use the Walmart Carpet Cleaner Rental, along with Does Walmart have a Coinstar, and Does Walmart Sell Dry Ice, if you’re stocking up for a party!
Next, let’s find out what auto services are available by looking at How Much Is An Oil Change At Walmart, as well as Does Walmart Replace Brake Pads, or maybe even checking up on Overnight Parking at Walmart.
Walmart also offers financial services, so you might be wondering Does Walmart Cash Personal Checks, Does Walmart Cash Handwritten Checks, and What Time Does Walmart Stop Cashing Checks, as well as Does Walmart Do Money Orders, and Does Walmart Accept Afterpay Buy Now Pay Later in 2023.
Where is Vegetable Glycerin at Walmart – Final Thoughts
So, now you know where to find Vegetable Glycerin at Walmart; you can pick it up in several places within Walmart stores. These include the skincare aisle and also the first aid aisle near bandaids or castor oil.
Walmart stocks several brands and grades of vegetable glycerin, and it’s also available to purchase online via the Walmart website.
Good luck, and enjoy shopping at Walmart!
- Cracker Barrel Application Online: Jobs & Career Info
- MetroPCS Hours (2023 Guide)
- How Much Does Foot Locker Pay? (2023 Guide)
- 18 Dollars an Hour Is How Much a Year (Full Guide)
- Rue21 Application Online: Jobs & Career Info
- Average Income in America
- Sheetz Holiday Hours
- Tilly’s Application Online: Jobs & Career Info
- Tim Hortons Interview Questions
- 7 Best Remote Transcription Jobs That Pay Well in 2023