Wingstop offers multiple job positions and employment opportunities for the individuals looking to work with this aviation-themed restaurant. It operates at international locations and is headquartered in Dallas. Wingstop has its restaurant locations in half a dozen nations in around 40 different states across the world. Over 650 locations offer career options for thousands of job seekers in its international restaurant locations.
The potential candidates looking for a job with a restaurant chain can go through this article and know how to fill up the online job application form. You can also go through the current job openings with various benefits and career opportunities offered by Wingstop.
- Operational Hours and Work Schedule at Wingstop
- Job Prospects at Wingstop
- The Job Positions Available at Wingstop
- The Online Job Application Process of Wingstop
- Checking Job Application Status for Wingstop
- Benefits and Perks While Working at Wingstop
- Additional Details of Wingstop
Operational Hours and Work Schedule at Wingstop
Wingstop provides career options to individuals with at least 16 years while submitting the application form for this well-known restaurant chain. The operational hours and shift schedule at Wingstop is as follows:
- Sunday to Thursday: 11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Friday to Saturday: 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m.
Job Prospects at Wingstop
The chain appeals to aviation lovers, sports enthusiasts, and individuals fond of Americana Cuisine, including the Dinner Rolls, Buffalo Wings, and French Fries. The restaurant’s menu with special recipes and eclectic sauces is the main attraction of customers, increasing the need for talented and young employees. Workers looking out to begin their career with the popular restaurant chains can submit their applications for the considerations.
Also, all those looking out for an additional source of income can apply to the same. The chain has its specialization in providing delicious foods and excellent services to its customers. Therefore, candidates who are fun and ready to work in lively atmospheres can apply for the posts.
The Job Positions Available at Wingstop
Wingstop offers many job roles for job hunters, including Restaurant Manager, Assistant Restaurant Manager, Cook, Dishwasher, Busser, Hostess, Host, and Server positions. The current open positions at Wingstop are as follows:
- The candidate needs to open the restaurants and participate in bussing, serving, hosting, dishwashing, meal prep, and various other details.
- They will get the minimum wages for the tasks.
- They need to share their duties with other workers on a rotational basis and must be able to cook and clean the areas.
- Along with the entry-level posts, the candidates can also apply for managerial posts. But they need to have prior experience in the field and leadership posts.
- The candidate can earn around $10.00 to $11.00 per hour. Assistant managers can earn around $25,000 to $30,000 annually.
- They need to assist the team members and the coordinates and also must be able to make the schedules.
The Online Job Application Process of Wingstop
The job candidates can follow Wingstop’s online application process as explained below:
- The candidates can go to the official Wingstop’s online platform and head to its career portal.
- Scroll down this Wingstop’s career page and tap on the job title you want to apply for, including support, restaurant, or corporate positions.
- It would be best if you tapped on the “Apply Now” tan after scrolling this page to head to the job search webpage.
- Tap on the “Get Started” tab for the job title you are looking to submit your job application form, such as management or hourly positions.
- Tap on the “Apply” tab and click on the “Next Step tab” that appeared here.
- Type your ZIP code, location, etc., in the search bar and tap on the “Go” tab.
- Review your Wingstop’s online job application and submit it to get a career opportunity with this well-known aviation theme-based restaurant location.
The job candidates can download Wingstop’s PDF version of the job application and fill up the complete details, including address, contact, employment, reference, qualification, age, and other vital information. Then, review your paper application form and submit your job application at Wingstop’s restaurant locations after signing on this form.
Checking Job Application Status for Wingstop
The candidate who has applied for the posts needs to sometimes wait for at least a month for the response. Or else there are possibilities to receive the response within a few hours after the application submissions. It depends on the need of the workers at the hour. Also, if the vacancies are filled, then the application will be considered for future vacancies.
Applicants who are placing the calls at the chain for application updates must not consider this a valid option. It is due to the quick nature of the process. Also, they need to be enthusiastic about the job and must show their interest in the same. It will leave their impressions on the manager, and thus will also help in the easy considerations.
Benefits and Perks While Working at Wingstop
Wingstop offers comprehensive job benefits to its employees, including the following:
- Wingstop offers annual salary options and competitive hourly wages to its worker when they join the restaurant chain as introductory employee benefits.
- It also provides paid training, flexible scheduling, and special discounts to its employees.
- Wingstop also provides employment and promotion offers to restaurant’s general managers and assistant managers as their job benefits.
- Employees at Wingstop also offer life insurance, paid time off, and paid vacation to its workers.
- They usually receive 401 (K) retirement plans with medical, vision, and dental plans as their health coverage benefits and other financial planning assistance.
However, job benefits packages vary by franchise locations of Wingstop.
Additional Details of Wingstop
The chain, as already mentioned, has its specialization in providing a different kind of sauces to their customers. They have a range of around 11 signature and unique sauces, be it the sweet-spicy ones or the tangy flavors. In addition, they have an option to enjoy the flavors of Hawaiian, teriyaki, and hickory-smoked barbeque.
There is another option for spicy lovers too, which includes Cajun, original hot, and mango habanero. There are a few lists of the hottest sauces available at the chain. Customers also can order either the traditional or the boneless wings, as per their choices. They also have an option to enjoy wings plain as their dish.
The American chain of chicken wing restaurants, Wingstop, is based out in Dallas, Texas. It has over 1,000 restaurant locations throughout the nation. Applicants can search current job openings offered by Wingstop through its employment portal. Wingstop’s online job application process is explained in the details above that candidates can explore and apply for.